Whitney Houston has died (1 Viewer)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
RIP!

Whitney Houston
Dead at 48

Whitney Houston died this afternoon ... a rep for the singer told the Associated Press.

According to our sources, Houston died at the Beverly Hilton hotel. A police crime lab vehicle was seen outside the hotel just moments ago (see below).

So far, the details surround Houston's death are unclear. The singer famously battled drug addiction for years.

Houston won two Emmy Awards, six Grammy Awards, 30 Billboard Music Awards, 22 American Music Awards during her record-breaking career. Her album "Whitney" was the first female album to ever debut at #1 on the Billboard Charts. She has sold 200 million albums world wide.

Houston holds an Honorary Doctorate in Humanities from Grambling State University in Louisiana.

Houston had one child, Bobbi Kristina, with husband Bobby Brown. Houston and Brown were married from 1992-2007.
TMZ

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Well, The Guardian now reports it, and sadly I do trust them...

Whitney, I don my shoulder pads for you today.

In all seriousness, though, I loved her when I was a kid. I Wanna Dance With Somebody Who Loves Me was my first favourite song, and it's a bit sobering when the idols of your youth start to die.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006

In all seriousness, though, I loved her when I was a kid. I Wanna Dance With Somebody Who Loves Me was my first favourite song, and it's a bit sobering when the idols of your youth start to die.
I loved her as a kid too. And I was just watching that I Wanna Dance With Somebody video. She really was a pretty face when she was young despite the bad hair and make up.
I actually like The Bodyguard.
:O Whyy?

Aug 17, 2007

So true.

That 'I will always love you' cover was her best song IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)