Which will end in Juventus??? (2 Viewers)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
and davids. camoranesi and trezeguet certainly not on that list......maybe i would not have many support with this opinion but i hope the board sold them soon..i dont like the unstability they cause

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
aressandro10, i mainly agree with u abt the older players, but i still think that Alex will be an exception. In many ways he is the icon of Juve so i'm hoping that he will remain with us until the end. And after that maybe some kind of ...... i dun kno how to say it.... errr....manageral/coaching position?

:)

i dun know man.. as i said i am a big fan of his and surely dun want to even think of him in another jersey ....but football is not just kicking balls at the field anymore..there is this economical pressure...coaches need to win or its their head..general managers need to see the money... i dun think they will keep expensive veterans just for nostalgical sake.. and i find that certain stars rather retire than have their wage cut..( it is against my belive so please correct me if i am wrong )...anyway i hope if/when that happens, i hope it doesnt happen like batistuta case...one day their build a monumen of him and another day they take it down..i wanna it to be clean.. i sure like the coaching idea though..but not as a manager..is too hard a job.. ..and ist totally not long term...maybe as a technical director or as a member of the board or something..

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
than we'll screw both tournament....we need the best team to win any of them and the best team only born trough continunity...the season is long and hard..everybody will got thir chance.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
I was wondering yesterday... how many players of our current squad will you think that will end their carrers has juventinos??

Heres my picks:

Del piero
Nedved
Conte
Ferrara
Buffon
Miccolli (I wish)

How about your picks?
Del Piero: I hope he understands what he means for so many of us JUVE fans, that he out of respect never joins another team and decides to end his career with JUVE when the day comes where he no longer is needed as a player...

Nedved: Don't know... wouldn't be surprised if he left to play for S.Prague

Conte: He has always said that his dream is to end his career with Lecce.

Ferrara: For sure Juve will be his last team...

Buffon: Sadely I think we will see him in another team

Miccoli: Has said he won't accept sitting on the bench... so if he finds him self on the bench we might see him asking to be tranfered (sell/loan ???)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
Gigi - no. He will leave after many years of playing for Juve, and join some worse team.
You just repeated yourself...saying that he'll leave Juve. The part in bold was unnecessary :D

Talk about tautology :cheesy:

del pozzo

Jul 22, 2003
del piero: i cant bare to watch him with another jersey besides juve. he contributed so many things for juve in the past and achieved great things as well, won many titles. he's the icon and he's the monument for juve supporters.

ferrara: i cant imagine how far this man could go. he has been with us so many years. i never thought that he's still play for us until now. he's the most independent member in our team. he's the legendary. moggi would never let him leaves the club. i bet 100% he'll end up his career here.

nedved: same as ferrara. he's the most important player in the team. we are totally much stronger after nedved arrived. i dont think i can find his replacement right now. he's the best. i really hope he can end up his career here.

conte: infact that he's now 34 years old i dont think other club would want to buy him. like ferrara, he has been so long with the club. he was the important player in the past and i hope youngsters can learn a lot from him.

miccoli, zambrotta and legro: i really really hope this players will play for juve until the end of their career. i would never let them leave the club if i were moggi.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by del pozzo ] ++
ferrara: i cant imagine how far this man could go. he has been with us so many years. i never thought that he's still play for us until now. he's the most independent member in our team. he's the legendary. moggi would never let him leaves the club. i bet 100% he'll end up his career here.
This is the last Year for ferrara as a player, then he will get a coaching role.

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
There is no single doubt that Conte and Ferrera would end their career in Juve.

I wish Nedved would too, but I've heard that he plans to play for a team in his homeland before he retires.

I'm afraid that Zambo, Trez and Buffon might be sold in a couple of years for huge money. They are still young and brilliant, and are surely wanted by many other big clubs.

Miccoli??? Let's talk about this in another 5 or 6 years.

Del Piero??? Although I like him, I always think that it would be very interesting to see him play in other leagues, especially in Premier leugue. I'm sure he would easily become a favorite player there.

miha@juve

May 1, 2003
Del Piero
Ferrara
Conte
Maybe Birindelli and Zambrotta
Nedved is going to end it at Sparta, probably.I don't think Buffon is going to stay so long at Juve. And the others are to young to know.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++
Del Piero??? Although I like him, I always think that it would be very interesting to see him play in other leagues, especially in Premier leugue. I'm sure he would easily become a favorite player there.
Yes, Del Piero would do very well in the EPL, but I think that he is going to play in the US when he is old, like Stoichov...

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
ferrara for sure,
as he doesn't have a lot years to play left.....

nedved cause he said juve will be his last team,

tacchinardi.....he is grown up in juve,
he won't leave now!

del piero cause juve=del piero !

i doubt buffon will but i hope he will......
even though he won't find a better team and we won't find better goalkeeper!!

so far,
i think they will.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
Conte
Ferrara
Del Piero
Pessotto

Gigi - no. He will leave after many years of playing for Juve , and join some worse team.
unfortunatelly i THINK that too....

i don't need to think about that cause

1)after maaaaany years,he won't be as good as now and that's why he'll find a worse team

&

2)cause better team than juve,doesn't exist!!!!
:D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Only Ferrara, Conte and Pessotto will end their careers in Juve IMO. Neddy will probably leave after this season, Buffon will probably leave too when he gets older, DP wil almost definately leave Juve in the next 3 years, Thuram will also probably leave after this season...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)