'which Serie A Side Plays The Most Attractive Football? ' (1 Viewer)

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
The official site for Internazionale has revealed lately a poll asking 'WHICH SERIE A SIDE PLAYS THE MOST ATTRACTIVE FOOTBALL? '
the results were as follow:

Inter 37.37 %
AC Milan 10.36 %
Lazio 27.52 %
Chievo Verona 16.93 %
Bologna 1.76 %
Juventus 1.92 %
Roma 0.64 %
Perugia 0.91 %
Udinese 0.54 %
Modena 2.04 % Total votes: 26622

what do u think ?

forza Juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
So Inter.it ran a poll on who plays the most attractive game and shockingly their fans appreciated their own efforts the most? Now that's a real piece of news! :rolleyes:

All I can say is I saw Inter only once this season, live too. And Inter fans I know have claimed it to be the worst game under Cuper. But in my opinion they thoroughly sucked, that's all I have to say.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Oh please! Do you really think that if the official Juve site ran the same poll the winner would be any other team than Juve?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I think Chievo,Lazio and Milan all play more attacking,attractive football than us. Chievo's wing play and team spirit is really delightful to watch,and Lazio's pace and flair is unresistable. Milan,with their attacking minded superstars are probably the most attractive team in Italy when at their best,but Lazio give them a good fight for their money.

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
I agree, only I'd place Lazio higher than Milan at the moment considering that Milan have somewhat lost that all-attack approach from the beginning of the season.

And as far as Inter is concerned I can't believe anyone could deem their game attractive, much less more so than ours.

Tom seems to have based his opinion solely by seeing their game against Newcastle, which is hardly a representative game as far as Inter is concerned.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Sivori ] ++
Tom seems to have based his opinion solely by seeing their game against Newcastle, which is hardly a representative game as far as Inter is concerned.
Also they score a lot of goals, this is surely attacking football or is it all fluke?

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++
I think Chievo,Lazio and Milan all play more attacking,attractive football than us. Chievo's wing play and team spirit is really delightful to watch,and Lazio's pace and flair is unresistable. Milan,with their attacking minded superstars are probably the most attractive team in Italy when at their best,but Lazio give them a good fight for their money.
my words exactly :eek:

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Also they score a lot of goals, this is surely attacking football or is it all fluke?
Actually... it's lethal strikers. Their play itself is awful IMO but their strikers need no more than one chance to put it in the net. In contrast to Juve that is.... *cough* Di Vaio, Salas!!! *cough*

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
It's a fluke big time. The two matches against Ajax are what they always play like. They hang around, leaning on their defence and basically doing nothing until they get one chance for a counter attack and then they score immediately thanks to their quality strikers.

Booooooring!!!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Lazio, Milan, Chievo and Juve play the most attractive football. Certainly not Inter. I've seen a bunch of their matches this season... and they're boooooring! :sleepy:

I don't think Cuper likes the word 'creativity', they play like robots. It may be effective but not attractive!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
Actually... it's lethal strikers. Their play itself is awful IMO but their strikers need no more than one chance to put it in the net. In contrast to Juve that is.... *cough* Di Vaio, Salas!!! *cough*
ok fair does, I don't see them play much anyhow. NEw point, you say they have lethal strikers, crespo and vieri, but last season di vaio was just as lethal as either of these, trez was top scorer, and of course we got delpiero too!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
last season Di Vaio was lethal -> no more comment needed I think...

Trez has been out much of this season

Del Piero, with all respect, cannot do it on his own.

And Salas ... well ... you know what's wrong with him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)