'which Serie A Side Plays The Most Attractive Football? ' (1 Viewer)

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
Most attractive football? Juve, Milan or Lazio I think. Inter, on the other side, are favorites in the group "least attractive football".;)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
Juve is the best .... Juve must be on the top of seria A :star:
Ah, well, the records would indicate that Milan are the best, and thus, they top the league.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Ah, well, the records would indicate that Milan are the best, and thus, they top the league.
Judging after the first half of theason, Milan are the best but that could change. Inter, Lazio and Juve are all chasing them and could top the league if Milan do any mistakes. So I think Juve have equal chances to end up first to Milan or any other side. The season is still young, you know.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Milan, Inter & Lazio are probably fearing Juve now. We're starting to catch up. And they probably have heard or seen what Trez has been doing since his comeback. Juve is haunting these current top three. Let's just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride to the top of the Serie A...

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by primo_mp ] ++
Milan, Inter & Lazio are probably fearing Juve now. We're starting to catch up. And they probably have heard or seen what Trez has been doing since his comeback. Juve is haunting these current top three. Let's just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride to the top of the Serie A...
I don't think that Milan are fearing us, nor should they be. they have all kinds of weapons, too many to fit on the field at once, and the rest of the team is pretty good too. We still have it too proove, whilst they simply have to keep up form.

Dorgz

Jan 9, 2003
Hey Rickenbacker2, just out of curiousity, how can you be Juve's biggest fan? You support about 20 other teams and your favorite players consist of only two Juventini? :confused:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dorgz ] ++
Hey Rickenbacker2, just out of curiousity, how can you be Juve's biggest fan? You support about 20 other teams and your favorite players consist of only two Juventini? :confused:
I see that you've taken a look at my profile. Juve is my favourite team, but I follow at least one team in nearly every division in Europe. I do this because I love football and I like to have somebody to root for. As for my favourite players, I don't follow Juve because of the players that they have, but rather because they are a great team and they repressent the traditional values of football.

OP
Huzi

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
  • Thread Starter #75
    this is a clear answer to this toppic . . .we were very attractive in this match . . .

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    well we're 2 pts away from the top of the table, and to think we were whining about our league performance....

i think the coach should focus all his attention on having as many players available in 100% condition for europe, and planning our game in europe, because there are no 2nd chances in europe. if we make a big enough impact in europe this year- ie reaching the semi-finals at least(or even thrashing a CL regular) would pave the way for us becoming giant-killers, the next season, and making a huge impact on the world scene compared to the last few years- where we were pretty much stagnant.

the whole world club scene is changing, with valencia, and depor coming big, man utd going down, etc. the whole tide of serie a is changing and now is our best chance of creating anything of a golden era for the club and the league- and calcio in general.

we dont need another scudetto, in fact i'd want to see inter win it. all i want to see is italian teams doing big things in europe, and bringing back the glory that was once ours.

hopefully it will pave the way for high-calibre young italian players who will help the italian NT

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
    I remembered there's only one time I saw Inter play attactively this season. I can't remember which match that was though (it was definitely a league match, not CL - or wait, it could be a CL :undecide: ). They scored quite a number of goals in that match - the one where Recoba scored with his left foot just seconds after he got onto the pitch, set up by Dalmat...

And last night (Udinese vs Milan), Milan was not too attactive to be honest *look*

-S-

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    [++ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ++]

I don't think that Milan are fearing us, nor should they be. they have all kinds of weapons, too many to fit on the field at once, and the rest of the team is pretty good too. We still have it too proove, whilst they simply have to keep up form.
    We too have weapons of sort, too many to fit in the field. That's the difference between Lippi and Ance. Lippi is able to utilize the squad's talents by improvising. In the process, he discovers new talents and capabilities of his players. Just look at how Zambro plays in the left side of the pitch. It was his cross that gifted DP a splendid right-footed volley against Piacenza. Before, everyone didn't know where Zambro would fit, now that Camo was in the squad. But Lippi was able to come up with something, and it works wonders. Ance on the other hand is a little bit too cautious in experimenting with ihs players. He could field a very (and I mean VERY) attacking team, putting in Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Inzaghi, Sheva all at once. But i haven't seen him do that. And this formula that Lippi has, his forte and the ability to get the most out of his players will haunt other teams. And believe me, I think that it will be a factor on how they perform on either CL or Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)