Which players would you sell this summer (2021)? (6 Viewers)

Players to get rid of:

• Total voters

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If this were FIFA, I'd make these moves: I'd sell Bonucci (10M), Alex Sandro (20M), Ramsey (10), Arthur (30M), Dybala (I'm guessing 60M), Rabiot (30M) and Bernardeschi (0). I'd also make sure MDS (10M) and Douglas Costa (15M) were sold. Probably around 180M for all those players. If an offer arrives I'd also sell Tek for obvious plusvaluenza and sign Donnaruma

After that I'd sign:
- Alaba - freebie
- Gosens (rotation) - 15M
- Wijnaldum - freebie
- Locatelli - 40M
- Aouar - 50M
- Depay (rotation) - freebie

Donna
Cuadrado Demiral MDL Alaba
Wijnaldum Locatelli Aouar
Chiesa Morata CR7

Rotation: Buffon, Danilo, Chiellini, Gosens, McKennie, Bentnacur, Depay​

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Everyone is transferable , except : De Ligt,Demiral,Cuadrado,Danilo,Chiesa,Kulu.

But i get we can't sell 60% of the team , so i think we should sell : Woj(not priority),Alex Sandro,Rabiot,Ramsey,Berna,Dybala , and maybe don't sign Morata .

Woj - 20m
Sandro - 20m
Rabiot - 25m
Ramsey - 5m ?
Berna - 15m ?
Dybala - 60m

Total = 145m.

Sign : Locatelli(40),Gosens(35),Aoaur(40),Depay/Aguero(free),Dollaruma ("free")

I really don't like Depay , but we need someone to replace Dybala.

If we don't make CHL , Cristiano must go .

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
We are not going to get rid of half of the squad, it's not possible. I think we have a good squad, very good one even, it just has some obvious weaknesses, but it is very competitive.

Sell:

Ramsey - I like him, he can bring some fantasy and some imagination to an otherwise uncreative midfield, but he gets a hefty wage and he's just not there enough of the time. Between his constant injuries and time needed to get back up to speed, we could do better. They still like him in the PL, so it'd be easier to move him.

Bentancur - I just, I can't with this guy, I don't know what he's good at. He's not as good as getting the ball back as McKennie, he's not as good in technique the ball as Arthur, he can't attack either, I never got the hype behind him. He'd be a capable backup, but if he has some value.

Dybala - Very similar to Ramsey, even more inconsistent, injured, not there when we need him the most. He's basically been absent this season and to top it all off, he's very rigid tactically. It'd be sad but I'd let him go.

Berna - I don't know what he provides to this team. I'd rather promote someone from the Primavera than have him around.

Pirlo - Obviously get rid of him and get an actual coach.

Buy:

Locatelli - Ball distribution, ball retention with some creativity in the mix and the occasional world class goal. He'd be fantastic.

Pogba - The guy we need in midfield with pure creativity. He has power, pace, technique. We all know him already and I'd love to have him here.

Millik/Depay - This goes in hand with renewing Morata's loan. He'd be a good backup to Morata and he's quite decent. Ronaldo would be our main source of goals, that wouldn't change, while both Morata and Milik or Depay can contribute when he is not on fire.

Gosens - He's an excellent left back, would provide an excellent replacement for Alex Sandro if we decide to move him on.

Allegri - We need him, now. We need an actual coach and he's one of the best.

Maybe:

Frabotta - Can we get someone else to deputise as a full back? He's nothing special and if we can get some other primavera kid and sell him on, I'd do it. Otherwise he's a decent replacement.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
If i have to make a decision regarding this season it would be Woj, Bonucci, Alex Sandro, Bernardeschi, Rabiot, Ramsey, Kulusevski and the players who are loaned out like Perin, Rugani and Douglas Costa.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If this were FIFA, I'd make these moves: I'd sell Bonucci (10M), Alex Sandro (20M), Ramsey (10), Arthur (30M), Dybala (I'm guessing 60M), Rabiot (30M) and Bernardeschi (0). I'd also make sure MDS (10M) and Douglas Costa (15M) were sold. Probably around 180M for all those players. If an offer arrives I'd also sell Tek for obvious plusvaluenza and sign Donnaruma

After that I'd sign:
- Alaba - freebie
- Wijnaldum - freebie
- Locatelli - 40M
- Aouar - 50M

Donna
Chiesa Morata CR7

Arthur for 30m would cause the biggest minusvalanza in history.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
If i have to make a decision regarding this season it would be Woj, Bonucci, Alex Sandro, Bernardeschi, Rabiot, Ramsey, Kulusevski and the players who are loaned out like Perin, Rugani and Douglas Costa.
No @ selling Kulusevski. He definitely deserves more time and in a better squad.

I can agree on the rest although upgrading from Szczesny will probably cost us too much money that should go to our midfield.

And I'd add Frabotta & of course Bentancur.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

After that I'd sign:
- Alaba - freebie
- Wijnaldum - freebie
- Locatelli - 40M
- Aouar - 50M

Donna
Chiesa Morata CR7

Gosens asking price = 40m

- - - Updated - - -

No @ selling Kulusevski. He definitely deserves more time and in a better squad.

I can agree on the rest although upgrading from Szczesny will probably cost us too much money that should go to our midfield.

And I'd add Frabotta & of course Bentancur.
It would cost us giving Donnarumma 10m/year net wages

- - - Updated - - -

So if we find anyone giving us 20-30m for Szczesny it could be done to save the books a bit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)