Which players would you sell this summer (2021)? (2 Viewers)

Players to get rid of:

• Total voters

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
PSG would go for Messi if they lose Mbappe. Dybala would be a massive downgrade from Mbappe for them especially the current version.

It's too risky for any top team to take a chance on Dybala right now.
As long as Dybala recovers without surgery, he'll be an interesting player for many clubs IMO. Much more so than Ronaldo who is simply too expensive for 99% of clubs.

Good point with pointing out at Messi, totally forgot about his expiring contract.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'd sell Dybala, Benta(only if we get 100%), Rabiot, Berna(although I think his value has tanked too much) and Ramsey to some EPL team with money. I'd honestly even sell Demiral if somebody offers a crazy high offer based on his age and potential.

To tell you the truth, the only players I would not sell are De Ligt, Chiesa and Arthur.

This team is in some serious need of game changing midfielders and at least another winger/wingback.

KirilovBG

Sep 5, 2018
I've got to build team around Chiesa, Artur, De Ligt, Dybala(if fit), Morata and Dragusin(Romero). Ramsey and Rabiot and Dybala(if not fit) should be sold because of their wages and to get some new stuff.

OP
s4tch

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
  • Thread Starter #128
    Can we restart the vote? I have some more to add to the list. :)

ranking: sandro 43%, bentancur 29%, dybala 19%, demiral 10% (and twitter rounding is a bit off, total is 101%). too bad twitter doesn't have a "see results" option, many users only vote for the first option to check the results. interesting results anyway.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007

ranking: sandro 43%, bentancur 29%, dybala 19%, demiral 10% (and twitter rounding is a bit off, total is 101%). too bad twitter doesn't have a "see results" option, many users only vote for the first option to check the results. interesting results anyway.
    Those Twitter numbers are 99.9%, your rounding off is 101% :anon:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    What you guys don't like Bernardeschi at LB?
    Because Turdeski is a garbage player. Why must we keep giving mediocre shits more opportunities (to potentially fail)?

People, not you of course, willing to cut that piece of shit Turdeski some slack (even though he has been irrelevant for 3 fucking years), but they quickly dismiss Dybala. Peasants!

- - - Updated - - -

lol
    Dybala #1 out the door
    Like I said, stick to Moose Shagging, Curling, Wood Cutting, Beaver Watching and Maple Syrup Guzzling.

OP
    s4tch

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
  • Thread Starter #138
    edited the poll, now you can change your previous votes. i can't reset it though. either it requires a mod or a new poll. feel free to open a new one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)