Which player would you like to get rid of next season? (2 Viewers)

Choose one player you don't want next season with Juventus

• Zebina

• Vieira

• Zlatan

• Nedved

• Del Piero

• Trezeguet

• Buffon

• Emerson

• Camoranesi

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    That will recquire closing this thread, I say let it be. The votes won't be much different, maybe Camo will get one or two votes at most.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Jeeks said:
    That will recquire closing this thread, I say let it be. The votes won't be much different, maybe Camo will get one or two votes at most.
    True ,don't close it!!Zebina is the leader,no matter who do you add on the list!

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    Jeeks said:
    Do you like Zebina to stay?
    the question of the poll is "which player would you like to get rid of?"
    For me its 100% clear that Zebina will go!

But I would like to get rid of Zlatan!

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Zebina's getting rinsed here, :rofl2: Im going Vieira, simply because he has added absolutely Nothing to our squad.

Sorry Patrick.........Juventus doesnt need You! :disagree:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    Zebina's getting rinsed here, :rofl2: Im going Vieira, simply because he has added absolutely Nothing to our squad.

Sorry Patrick.........Juventus doesnt need You! :disagree:

And Zebina added something?
    The only thing he added are his testicular problems and apendicitis.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    giovanotti said:
    And Zebina added something?
    The only thing he added are his testicular problems and apendicitis.

Ok, i'll tell you exactly what Zebina will add. When we sell him off this summer he'll give us a few £millions? Patricks just a washed up has been. We got skanked. £13.75m of it!! :agree:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Moggi D'Messiah said:
    Ok, i'll tell you exactly what Zebina will add. When we sell him off this summer he'll give us a few £millions? Patricks just a washed up has been. We got skanked. £13.75m of it!! :agree:

But the question is "Which player would you like to get rid of next season" and if you get rid of Zebina you would have one testicular problem less:p ,and if you get rid of Vieira you're still 13,75m minus.

If the question was"What was the transfer move you regret most" than the logical answer should be Vieira.Am I right?

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    giovanotti said:
    But the question is "Which player would you like to get rid of next season" and if you get rid of Zebina you would have one testicular problem less:p ,and if you get rid of Vieira you're still 13,75m minus.

If the question was"What was the transfer move you regret most" than the logical answer should be Vieira.Am I right?

Glad you asked! :D

I would sell off Paddy to Madrid and bring in cassano. Now hes worth something.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    :disagree: i cant understand why cammoranesi should leave for heavens sake he adds alot to the team unlike idiots we have on the team for example: 1- zebina
    2- ibrahimovic
    3- viera

i really cant wait to see these three leave although i think we can give ibrahimovic another season may be he will straighten his way of play if nothing changes until next january i hope he is gone.

so cammorensi is short tempered well we lose our temper just watching them play. i can imagine being in his shoes having to cover up for zebinas mistakes and then trying to send the ball to an idiot up front named ibrahimovic cos viera is soooooooooooo jerky with the ball and passes it eaisly to the other team. some times i feel juventuis play with 10 players against an oppisition that has an extra player called viera!!!!!!!!!!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Stephan said:
    one question. is that player who will leave, gona take capello with him? if not then, first lets get rid of capello.
    i had the same question on my mind!!!!!!!! i hope soooooo :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)