Which of these is good enough to start for Juve? (1 Viewer)

Which of these is good enough to start for Juve?

• Appiah

• Maresca

• Miccoli

• Legrottaglie

Results are only viewable after voting.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
Actally Legrottaglie and Appiah have already proved they are good enough to start, so I don't see the meaning of this poll.

But if I'd choose I would vote for Legro.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Martin, how come it says 4 votes in total, when Appiah and Miccoli have 1, Maresca 2 and Legro 3.

Shouldnt that be 7? :confused:

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
Martin, how come it says 4 votes in total, when Appiah and Miccoli have 1, Maresca 2 and Legro 3.

Shouldnt that be 7? :confused:
i guess it's the number of voters and not votes :)

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++
    Actally Legrottaglie and Appiah have already proved they are good enough to start, so I don't see the meaning of this poll.

But if I'd choose I would vote for Legro.
    That they have been selected by Lippi doesn't necessarily have to mean everyone agrees with that choice. :)

++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
    i guess it's the number of voters and not votes :)
    correct

++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
    But every voter can vote only once :undecided:
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Ps. It's a multiple choice poll ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    I would vote them all. They could all be starters for Juve.

Legro is just as good as Ferrara at this point in Ferrara's Career.

Maresca is as good as Tacchi and his Summer performance suggests he may even have more offensive push to add to the team.

Appiah couldn't replace Davids. He may not have the technique and physical power/work rate, but he's better rounded as a footballer because he can make better passes.

Miccoli could be a starter, because Del Piero's form fluctuates so he could start while DP gets his calcio-mojo back. :D He could even replace Camo if Lippi plays 4-2-3-1. Although Miccoli hasn't settled with this formation, he could still replace Camo who showed last season that he could also have his "off-periods" like DP.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

That they have been selected by Lippi doesn't necessarily have to mean everyone agrees with that choice. :)

correct
    I wish that I had the motivation to quote your quotation, it was excellently used.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I don't personally believe Leggrotalie is good enough to start for Juve..the others can all do a job but not at the expense of better or on form players.

Miccoli on form should be a guaranteed starter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)