which juve player do girls like most? (2 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I dont understand why you are so allergic to Adams Emma. If anything, he has been funny and not actually nasty to you like Burke could be considered of doing.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
I dont understand why you are so allergic to Adams Emma. If anything, he has been funny and not actually nasty to you like Burke could be considered of doing.
I know he isnt nasty. Hes reasonably nice infact. He just really bores me and he is bugging me. I have zero patience these days :D (no offence adams.)

And PLEASE. It pops up when you have a new PM, you dont need to tell each other over the forum. Fvck sake.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

I know he isnt nasty. Hes reasonably nice infact. He just really bores me and he is bugging me. I have zero patience these days :D (no offence adams.)

And PLEASE. It pops up when you have a new PM, you dont need to tell each other over the forum. Fvck sake.
They say low patience is a side effect of a low magnesium deit. Try eating dark vegetables and maybe you will see a difference in how you perceive adams ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

He was messing around, obviously
Im sure he wasnt messing around. He probably didnt know who he was but then after it was pointed out that he is an Inter fan and Cannavaro an ex Inter player he realized hed made a mistake

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by adams ] ++
No way I think Nicole is Burke
:rofl:

Man everything is obvious in this forum. long time ago . you won't believe if i tell u who is she or who is he !!?

Ppl can not even change their way ( not in typing) but also their habits.

its AOL experience long time ago :cheesy:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
:rofl:

Man everything is obvious in this forum. long time ago . you won't believe if i tell u who is she or who is he !!?

Ppl can not even change their way ( not in typing) but only their habits.

its AOL experience long time ago :cheesy:
So who is who?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)