which juve player do girls like most? (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

you are over analysising it, one cool member comes around and he has to be someone on the forum.

He already said he was Cadams on another forum and someone recognised him as an inter fan, so I dont know who would go to such lengths as to set up an inter Milan fan account on extratime, and then to come join juventus as the same alias and post shit.

Adams is just cool
He said he was an Inter fan and couldnt recognize Cannavaro

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Its you! YOU are Adams. It all makes so much sense now :D

Kidding ;)

Adams, I cant even be bothered replying to you. Seriously anyone who makes have his 'argument' a play on the word anal, really needs to grow up alittle bit.

adams

Mar 5, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Maybe, but its just odd that he has caused arugment with the same group of people that had problems, with people like Burke and Andy, I aint saying this is someone else here, its just 'fishy' that is all.

So far I havent had an argument with anyone. Except that girl who compared the holocaust to 9/11. Did she have a problem with the "dirty duo"?

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Your trying to make this into something when it really isnt or never was. No one even said you specifically are Burke, I just said it was fishy but I dont even care enough to talk this much about it. And besides the other dude is the one I expected. Give over (again)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
actually- the case is kinda against you Adams. Andy has been in ' Chicago'- and now you pop up.

Its an open and shut case- your names even sound similar :D ;)

adams

Mar 5, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
Adams, I cant even be bothered replying to you. Seriously anyone who makes have his 'argument' a play on the word anal, really needs to grow up alittle bit.
What are you talking about? You propositioned me and now when I "nothanx'd" you act all uppity.

When your rejected, its best to politely move on rather than burn your bridges Emma!

PS- Why do people love you? I wanna hear a story.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Its you! YOU are Adams. It all makes so much sense now :D

Kidding ;)

Im not as witty as Adams is, so Im going to catergorically deny myself in the who can be adams witchunt

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by adams ] ++

What are you talking about? You propositioned me and now when I "nothanx'd" you act all uppity.

When your rejected, its best to politely move on rather than burn your bridges Emma!

PS- Why do people love you? I wanna hear a story.
Ive tried to make give the fvck over in the last few posts. You really dont know how little I even care about this. Do you care? You arent Andy or Burke. Good. Now can you leave it? Fvck me.

I already said I was joking about that, but why not ask them instead? Why do people hate you? Is it because you are so bloody boring? :D

adams

Mar 5, 2005
You know whats funny? My last reply had nothing to do with those guys. It didnt even mention them. It was just a window into my preference for anal sex. And her response to my post was:

Ive tried to make give the fvck over in the last few posts. You really dont know how little I even care about this. Do you care? You arent Andy or Burke. Good. Now can you leave it? Fvck me.
To which my response shall be:

From behind?

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Yeah sorry. I forgot how I just couldnt be bothered to talk to you at all.

God I thought Barkuss was bad, but this...

inferis

Jun 5, 2005

Ive tried to make give the fvck over in the last few posts. You really dont know how little I even care about this. Do you care? You arent Andy or Burke. Good. Now can you leave it? Fvck me.{/B}

i would. now i think the answer is zebina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)