Which clubs do you hate? (17 Viewers)

May 23, 2013
1. Inter- Obvious
2. BPL clubs- Hate England in general, premfaces, and oil clubs
3. Barca- Fans are cunts, Messi isnt the greatest ever, beat us in 2015, diving pussies, have neymar
4. Real- Fans get annoying, 3 of the luckiest CL wins in the history of football.
5. Bayern- Constantly eliminating us.

Mar 10, 2009
I've decided to bump this thread, after what I have witnessed tonight; Barcelona and Real Madrid

Urgh say what you want about our rivals in Serie A or the EPL teams, but there is nothing more infuriating then these two teams; the fan boys, the over the top media exposure, the isolation of any of the other great players bar Ronaldo and Messi, the clear diving and cheating which the media conveniently let off due to their "status."

OP
campionesidd

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #405
    I've decided to bump this thread, after what I have witnessed tonight; Barcelona and Real Madrid

Urgh say what you want about our rivals in Serie A or the EPL teams, but there is nothing more infuriating then these two teams; the fan boys, the over the top media exposure, the isolation of any of the other great players bar Ronaldo and Messi, the clear diving and cheating which the media conveniently let off due to their "status."
    Agree about Barca. I don't hate Real for some reason though, just can't tell why.
    Bayern were number one on my list last season.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    As or Serie A rivals, Inter are the #1 for obvious reasons. I'd say Naples Soccer are #2 these days because they've been competitors and are absolute scum on and off the pitch. Of course you can't forget Roma, for the same reasons as Naples Soccer but not quite to their level of trashy.

Milan have fallen down the list because they have such a bad squad, have been competitively irrelevant for so long, Berlusconi and Uncle Fester, are in the midst of a hilarious will they or won't they takeover from shady Chinese businessmen and have become overall just such a joke. These days the circus that is everything to do with their club is amusing to watch (not on the pitch of course) and I hope to enjoy it for years to come.

As for foreign teams I hate Barca, United and Arsenal.

OP
    campionesidd

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #407
    As or Serie A rivals, Inter are the #1 for obvious reasons. I'd say Naples Soccer are #2 these days because they've been competitors and are absolute scum on and off the pitch. Of course you can't forget Roma, for the same reasons as Naples Soccer but not quite to their level of trashy.

Milan have fallen down the list because they have such a bad squad, have been competitively irrelevant for so long, Berlusconi and Uncle Fester, are in the midst of a hilarious will they or won't they takeover from shady Chinese businessmen and have become overall just such a joke. These days the circus that is everything to do with their club is amusing to watch (not on the pitch of course) and I hope to enjoy it for years to come.

As for foreign teams I hate Barca, United and Arsenal.
    How can anyone hate Arsenal? Do you hate clowns too?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I relly had a vendetta against madrid many years ago, since that Zidane saga. But the years have calmed the fire in that department. Still i cant swallow their president, their way of managing that team and their fans of course, tho.

Nowadays what i really dislike is more the system rather than the teams themselves. A good example is what happened today.

As long as the players of this "poster teams" continue being pampered by refs...things will not proceed as they should.

Inter, Crapoli, Roma obviously are on the list of disliked teams in Italy

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Will always be Barcelona. So many disgusting players, so much blatant favoritism, such a disgusting attitude permeating from it. The Spanish national team as well.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    no club gets close to inter. i dislike man.utd, napoli, milan, roma, fiorentina, bayern and a couple of other teams, too, but since 2006, inter are so disgusting on so many levels i can't even...

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
    Fiorentina
    Inter
    Madrid
    Barcelona

Everything about Fiore just pisses me off. The next 3 I would love to see relegate as well. Others I don't hate, but I dislike Genoa and Palermo a lot too.

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    1. Inter
    2. Barcelona
    3. Dortmund/Bayern
    4. United
    5. Fiorentina/Napoli/Hellas
    6. all other spanish, english and german fucks. Except of Arsenal, can't hate them, because they're so pitiable

something like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)