Which clubs do you hate? (3 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Hate Liverpool with a passion. Scouse crappy accent, Bill Shankly statue & you'll never walk alone, all that flannel.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Why's a few of you mongs chatting in your foreign crap?

Ingen förstår dig. Alla pratar strunt.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Used to hate them. Now they aren't worth hating.Indeed I feel kinda sad for them nowadays.
They deserve to be where they are. Grew up with these glory mugs as a kid. And they still fly the flag as if they're some force. Deluded chumps.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Gonna be a long list.

Inter, Meelan, Lazio, Genoa, Sampdoria, Palermo (but Zamperini is fucking awesome, same with Berlu, would love to chill with them crazy old fuckers), Napoli, United, City, Chelsea, Arsenal (hate them with a passion), Tottenham, heck all teams in the EPL (except Liverpool got a soft spot for them), Zenit, Barca, Bilbao, don't hate Madrid but I like Atletico Madrid. NT, England, South Korea (fucking cunts), Ireland, Argentina, Greece, US, Spain (loved them when they used to be chockers),Egypt, Israel.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
And the whole victim complex thing.
Precisely. Take your victimhood complex and shove it up your arses -- along with your five CL trophies and the bullshit 2005 UEFA ruling that allowed you a back door into the CL when you couldn't be bothered to finish top 5 in your league.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
1.Inter but since calciopoli only
2.Man utd since i started to watch football
3.Napoli - never liked them,but the last few years the hate did grow
4.Barcelona - never liked them,but since tiki-taka crap they really annoy me.

all others who pay 60-100 mil for players...City,Madrid...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)