Which clubs do you hate? (7 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
They had a shit squad, and beat an amazing Milan side leading 3-0 in the CL FINAL!!! How can you not love that! Either ways I'm kinda glad they're in shit, and that's the only time I can smile when I see some poor looser wearing a Gerrard jersey, if they become semi-good again they'll be annoying for sure. As for now let them rot. :D

@Trez
Morocco>Algeria :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
They had a shit squad, and beat an amazing Milan side leading 3-0 in the CL FINAL!!! How can you not love that! Either ways I'm kinda glad they're in shit, and that's the only time I can smile when I see some poor looser wearing a Gerrard jersey, if they become semi-good again they'll be annoying for sure. As for now let them rot. :D
One word for you my friend

Heysel

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm past Heysel though. That's still no excuse for being decks with a victim complex and five trophies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hey man, if I started to hate organization/countries for the deaths they were involved in, then I'd be hating every goddamn set of society. Me momma didn't die in there so no need for me to get worked up by it, however my condolences to the dead ones and the I hope the injured managed to get a speedy recovery.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah all that stuff just adds to it, the delusional fans annoy me so much.
Nothing tops Arsenal fans when it comes to delusion. No one.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
On par?! Nah man! Never seen any set of fans as delusional as them, at first it's hilarious then it gets annoying, and then you never want to talk football with them or else you'll be jumping at their throats.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Fuck Egypt and their CAN dominance! Love Egyptians though every one of 'em I met were super cool ppl.

I can't hate them, they made Meelan cry!! That game was like a victory for me I felt absolute bliss seeing them tears flow.
I don't like them either, that's why I asked :p

EDIT: not Egyptians, but their national team.
:klin::stuckup: der pharoah's are awesome 3 times in a row is a massive feat :D

my list is actually simpler :D inter, zamalek fc, barfa, madrid, chelsea, toto fc (yids), nipples fc, genoa, milan,and spain!! in no particular order

- - - Updated - - -

Hey man, if I started to hate organization/countries for the deaths they were involved in, then I'd be hating every goddamn set of society. Me momma didn't die in there so no need for me to get worked up by it, however my condolences to the dead ones and the I hope the injured managed to get a speedy recovery.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep Arsenal fans are on a par as far as superiority complexes go
:heart: apart from fred, arsenal fans my cousin included live in there own bubble when it comes to arsenal being a top team.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno. Celtic put on a dazzling display this year that will be hard to beat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)