Which club is your favourite AFTER Juve? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
In a nutshell, very bad and corrupt ownership, along with poor player signings, led to Fiorentina going bankrupt. So, a whole new set of investors came in and purchased the brand, and they had to start out as a Serie C team. They recently got promoted (barely) to Serie B this year, and like I said earlier, hopefully in a few years they can come back into Serie A.
They were very lucky to get promoted to Serie B :D I was cheering for them when they knocked Arsenal out. They had a pretty decent team IIRC :touched:

++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

No, you're the slow one (;)). If there's a round box (radio button), you can select one choice, where there's a rectangular box (check box), you can select as many as you want. When the light is green, you can cross the street, when it's red do so at your own risk. ;)
Dammit Matuiask, you wasted a great opportunity to have deej run over! :frown::stuckup:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
****ing chelsea fans :groan: they're rich, they'll probably gonna win, i'll support them. :yuck:

GLASGOW CELTIC FC for me. all the way
And "they're probably gonna win, I'll support them" doesn't apply to Celtic? :rolleyes::undecide:

;):p

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Gray, I'm not going to complain about how Fiorentina got promoted:D:D

I hope in a few years that my beloved Viola will be back in Serie A again:touched:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I actually enjoyed watching them when they had Batigol, Chiesa and Rui Costa. I assume you love them because of Baggio, right?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I actually enjoyed watching them when they had Batigol, Chiesa and Rui Costa. I assume you love them because of Baggio, right?

Gee, Gray what would give you that idea???:D:D:D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
afc ajax for me. once the eredivisie achieve status in europe or ajax become major european trophy contenders maybe ill hope psv catch up to them to consolidate the dutch stronghold.

im kinda rooting for chelsea simply because im tired of man u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)