Which character are you? (9 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
People are frustrating, it's not just one or the other.
Without a doubt, but in most cases I can relate to why men do most things, but some reactions/ way of handling situations the women in my life come up with at times really leaves me thinking "da fuk?! "

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Trolling or whatever, the amount of nationality bashing and gender bashing on this forum takes it toll sometimes.
Ive been here for circa the same time as you, only one poster and his posting caused nationality bashing. Don't know where you get that from :p

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Without a doubt, but in most cases I can relate to why men do most things, but some reactions/ way of handling situations the women in my life come up with at times really leaves me thinking "da fuk?! "
:D I can't relate to most women.

Take it like a man!
I hate men.

---------- Post added 20.02.2012 at 09:24 ----------

Ive been here for circa the same time as you, only one poster and his posting caused nationality bashing. Don't know where you get that from :p
The News and Current Events forums have their moments.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
The worst thing about women is that their trolling radar is always OFF :D

---------- Post added 20.02.2012 at 17:19 ----------

Even women themselves admit that their logic is fucked up.
Logic of those women who admit that their logic is fucked up has to be indeed fucked up, I agree :D

Can it not be just because you understand your sex more? As I'm sure many women can relate to why women do most things.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Can it not be just because you understand your sex more? As I'm sure many women can relate to why women do most things.
Yes. I know that I've catered alot to stereotypes in the last few messages, but I've really tried asking girlfriends and my sister as to why they reacted like they did (after they calm down) and I just can't seem to get an answer slightly resembling any thought process I can relate to.

Example:

3 years ago I got into a fight at a bar with some dude who spilled a beer on my girlfriend after she had turned his offer down a couple of times. He was acting like a pig all evening, but I thought she could handle it. When he got physical I stepped in. After the brawling was over my girlfriend was actually mad at me . Even though I stepped in because I felt like that situation was escalating to a physical level, one which she had no chance of handling on her own, I got the flack for stepping in. Then followed accusations of being possessive, thinking that she's weak etc.

When it later turned out that the guy had a slight history of slapping up women, she still held her ground that I should have stayed out of it. We broke up shortly after because she kept acting like a bitch.

To this day, I still don't know what went wrong. And yet most girls I've talked to tend to side with her.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Independent thought is encouraged, if it makes some fuckin sense...

I watched this show yesterday, when a girl is blindfolded and two guys left to compete for her... so the challange is a kiss, the first guy goes right to her mouth and tries to make out with her... she kinda rejects his attemps..

the second kinda starts with her hand, then cheek, then just a small kiss on her mouth... and she's like "yeah this I like, a gentleman finally".

In the end she picked the first guy... I and the whole audince was like DAFUUUUQ!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)