Which channel shows italian soccer? (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Rai uno hows highlights of all the games but the matches are shown on pay per view and they are tele piu and stream also Italia1 shows highlights and extended highlites of evening match late on sunday evening

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
u know whats a good idea but is illegal, someone who gets the games could put a webcam in front of his tv and ..... u know the rest..........

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
Ich glaub immer um 18:00, aber ich bin mir ned sicher... sobald die saison losgeht kann ichs dir sagn (im TV-Media steht auch drinnen :D )

Sonst kannst dir die Highlight auch am DSF anschaun... Laola
Des is aber erst um ca. 22:45

schreib mir dei icq-nummer!!!!!

übrigens i bin aus wels (OÖ)....

Weela_87

Sep 1, 2002
I really liked that webcam idea! Maybe somebody, who is able to watch Juve games, wants to do this?????
Would be so nice, because in Austria we really don't see one thing from Juve! Just all the CL Matches from Bayern!!!:fero:

waschbeer:

Aus welchem Bezirk bist du?? I bin nämlich a ein Wiener!

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
jep, the webcam idea is gr8...
but maybe there are also other possibilities to watch game over the computer...
so if anybody knows any possibility - plz let me know!!!!

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Denco mate could you please let me know what channel I should get for Italian footy? I have Sky Digital and I was told by a friend that I can add any channel in the world by getting the right frequency but thats all he knew! I was wandering if its true then Ill contact Sky! I wanna watch live games though so which channel is best and I heard that Rai International shows 2 live games a week and must be cheaper than the PPV channels you mentioned! Please can you help:angel:

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
1 hour is left 4 the serie a 2 start am 2 excited am watchin calcio studio right now n cant wait 4 juves 1st match 2 start 2mrw

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
RAI International shows two live matches a week? :eek:
wow:eek: are u sure? coz i'm getting a new channel for the last week or so called rai international, do u know the timings

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
Denco mate could you please let me know what channel I should get for Italian footy? I have Sky Digital and I was told by a friend that I can add any channel in the world by getting the right frequency but thats all he knew! I was wandering if its true then Ill contact Sky! I wanna watch live games though so which channel is best and I heard that Rai International shows 2 live games a week and must be cheaper than the PPV channels you mentioned! Please can you help:angel:

I've just rung Sky and they say that it isn't possible.:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)