Which channel shows italian soccer? (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I don't think we get Rai international in Europe, but to get more Italian channels from sky digital, you need another dish, and a cable switch which makes you alternate between your sky and foreign channels which could be a pain in the ass, but the best is to get a satellite receiver though they are expensive

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
at least its something!

2 years ago we had live games every sunday afternoon and before that, sunday night as well!

last season we had a late night highlights show..and no live game

this year we got nothin':down:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Some years ago we had live coverage of several matches per week when there were still many Dutch players in Italy....

That has now been replaced by EPL... :mad:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
:D At least we still have more coverage of our own league which I like better...

I'm so desperate I would settle for 5 minute summaries of Juve matches!!! :sigh:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I get coverage of:

EPL
SPL
La Liga
Bundesliga
Dutch league
Belgian League
Portuguese League
French league
Argentinian league

basically all except Serie A :(

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
The Belgian league? :LOL: OMG you poor lad!!! ;)

I get EPL and Eredivisie like non-stop and all the rest via Eurogoals on Eurosport....

If I'm lucky some decent coverage at Rai Uno every couple of weeks - they really suck at that!!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Tell me about it! Apparently the Italians wanted some astronomical sum of money which was equivalent to the amount Eurosport paid for all the other matches/leagues combined!!!

Disgusting that!!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
:moan: so now they got nothing!

surely its better getting less than you want..than getting nothing at all!!:greedy::greedy:

Goleador

Sep 10, 2002
Hi guys.

I am not sure if Canal + is available in your countries? But if it is, then i suggest to buy that. (costs about €35/month)

They broadcast at least two Serie A games (LIVE!) per week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)