Where to buy jerseys... (4 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
paul, the ebay thing...

i know i do shit when i buy them jerseys of ebay but then again for student in lithuania there really is difference whether you spend around 80-90 euros just for a jersey with no name on it, or around 30 euros for long sleeved numbered version which happens to be fake though you hardly know the difference. im going to buy the original version soon just to have ferrara #2 on it but i just couldnt afford to have all those jerseys if i bought them from official store.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Exacly!!!

I don't have to money to buy the 3 jerseys from subside, so I will wait for them to be out on ebay, bougth them, I don't care if they are not 100% original, they look original enough for me

ashwin

Jul 19, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
Really dont understand people who buy the latest shirts from ebay...

Outside of buying shares and going to matches, merchandising is the only way fans can really help and show support for their club... Yet instead they buy fakes or from non - official dealers who dont pass on juves cut from ebay... Disgraceful imo

People moan about the club not having enough money etc... then in the same breath are ripping the club off themselves jus to save a couple of pennies...
well two things, one...im dont earn any money at the moment, so 70 euro's is a feck load for me, and seeing that im spending 70 euro's of my dads money, id rather get the cheaper one.

secondly, i own two original shirts (got them both as presents), and consider that as my contribution to arsenal football club.

ashwin

Jul 19, 2005
demand and supply, thats what it boils down to. i find something that i can afford and i like, i buy it. nothing wrong with that

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
If you buy a $16 dollar replica jersey from some jackoff's pad and iron site, then you're basically queefing in your team's face.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
your replying to a comment from 10 years ago? lol he doesnt post here anymore.
Spammers do that all the time... get the qualifying post on some 10-year-old thread and start blasting a new thread about their Air Jordans. :andyandbarcelona:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)