Where to buy jerseys... (1 Viewer)

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
subside.co.uk is a popular one.

Though get off your ass and find a sports shop and you'll save. Or make someone else get you one and post it to you.

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    shops here are selling them for 100 CAD flat. stupid canadians...

:p

why how much do you pay for say a juve jersey a store in the uk?

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    £35 I guess. Though that's from having the adverts pumped into my brain every day. Haven't been in a sports shop in years so you might wanna double check :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    40 quid, are you a millionaire or summat :eek:
    Actually it should of been more, thats the normally price over here, been like that for ages, I was expecting it to be at least another £10, but I think the guy behind the counter liked me so he didnt charge me extra :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    should HAVE been

Fuck's sake. I'm a foreigner (and not a very intelligent one at that :D) and even I can do it. Would you PLEASE learn it? :sigh:

Good deal that.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Ebay sucks- no garantees WHATSOEVER that you are purchasing an authentic product.

Subside is the best by far.

I was actually also waiting for the blue jersey to go on sale, but it didn't. So I ended up buying it for full price.

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    Ebay sucks- no garantees WHATSOEVER that you are purchasing an authentic product.

Subside is the best by far.

I was actually also waiting for the blue jersey to go on sale, but it didn't. So I ended up buying it for full price.
    What was your total in usd?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++

What was your total in usd?
    Around $50. But I ordered several jerseys at the same time. And, two of my other friends also ordered something. So their shipping (16 pounds) was split into three, and totalled $10 per person.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Around $50. But I ordered several jerseys at the same time. And, two of my other friends also ordered something. So their shipping (16 pounds) was split into three, and totalled $10 per person.
    Edit: Oh, sorry, blue Juventus + Nedved was more than that- $80 or so.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
    £35 I guess. Though that's from having the adverts pumped into my brain every day. Haven't been in a sports shop in years so you might wanna double check :D
    My local sport shop sells the new juve shirts for £23... but they dont do name / number... Though you can get that done for £6 at several other places

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by ashwin ] ++
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbbbaaay
    Really dont understand people who buy the latest shirts from ebay...

Outside of buying shares and going to matches, merchandising is the only way fans can really help and show support for their club... Yet instead they buy fakes or from non - official dealers who dont pass on juves cut from ebay... Disgraceful imo

People moan about the club not having enough money etc... then in the same breath are ripping the club off themselves jus to save a couple of pennies...

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    shops here are selling them for 100 CAD flat. stupid canadians...

:p

why how much do you pay for say a juve jersey a store in the uk?

do you guys have sil vous play in montreal ? i went there last time and they were selling this years jersey (home and away) for 79.99

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)