Where Iz He? (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

[/HUMBLE] You'll really miss me when I go away for 19 days (mission trip to Thailan, 22-31 December... maybe i'll open a Happy New Year thread before I leave :D
Dont worry, I'll make sure we dont :p

2 problems: (before i forget to say this, when did i mention that i'm setting up a wireless network? Did u turn psychic while i was gone, or did i talk about it earlier?)
It was me. And yes, I am psychic :D

I guess it doesn't take that long for people to start missing me :angel::D;)
Righttttttt... :rolleyes:

btw, that 10 inches is not a ruler
Oh get over yourself man, you forgot a decimal point there :p

++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

If we really have to open a thread for a missing person, that should be for eIulian (Bloodonmoral). Where the hell did she end up? Anyone knows?

She's busy with school at the moment, she said she has a hectic timetable ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++

Oh get over yourself man, you forgot a decimal point there :p
Remember year 2 maths Zlatan? A decimal point at the end of a number signifies .0 :p

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
guys i am a she..then y on earth would i start threads talkin about women,almost all of my thread r about girls
umm errr you're confusing. You're either still naive about your sexuality or very in touch with it :D

GOAT - oh say hello to her...it was kinda weird how she just stopped posting all of a sudden when she used to post 100s of posts daily :)

Hey gray can I call you gary? :p

gray

Apr 22, 2003
ummm...the spelling's similar to the abbreviation of my name, but when you put Graham and Gary side by side...:undecide:..

why would u wanna do that? :confused:;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

umm errr you're confusing. You're either still naive about your sexuality or very in touch with it :D
LOL! Seriously, Glenn (is it with double n?), you've been saying a lot of funny comments lately.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Why thank you fabiana :) It's double n....when someone writes my name with 1 n it's a pet peeve of mine :D

Don't you agree about MD? She said she posts pics of girls cos she's a girl...hehe then all girls start posting sexy pics of famous women :D

Gray you remind me of an alien (the grays). Gary sounds more human....and religious ;) Unless you think about Gary Glitter who's far from being religious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)