Where Iz He? (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
I was gone for 3 days and nobody even noticed :sigh:

i was gone for 3 weeks, when i traveled from the usa, i could've dien in a plane crash or something. no attenion at all.... i'll re-open "nobody loves me thread"

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
I know where he is!

He was obducted by a yellow chair. A real big one with four legs and a pillow for your bum. Good to sit in but mean as hell if you forget to feed it. It was designed by Alfredo Manfrenjinson from Uzbekistan... he's like the dude behind all freakish chairs... and some of those tables you see in horror movies. He is a little pissed though, cuz that Hugo dude from Bolivia is gettin' all the attention and praise for making that 10 inch ruler that'll eat mushrooms in your garden between the hours of midnight and whenever.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Dude, I'm so :touched::touched:, since i've only been away less than 2 weeks... wait...that must mean i really have no life.

[/HUMBLE] You'll really miss me when I go away for 19 days (mission trip to Thailan, 22-31 December... maybe i'll open a Happy New Year thread before I leave :D

2 problems: (before i forget to say this, when did i mention that i'm setting up a wireless network? Did u turn psychic while i was gone, or did i talk about it earlier?)

1. I have exams atm
2. I moved house, and since i'm a bit further away from the city than i previously was, I've been looking for alternative connection solutions. I've settled on a 512k ADSL connection.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
Wasn't he here a day or two ago?
Try and keep focus people...
I guess it doesn't take that long for people to start missing me :angel::D;)

++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
I know where he is!

He was obducted by a yellow chair. A real big one with four legs and a pillow for your bum. Good to sit in but mean as hell if you forget to feed it. It was designed by Alfredo Manfrenjinson from Uzbekistan... he's like the dude behind all freakish chairs... and some of those tables you see in horror movies. He is a little pissed though, cuz that Hugo dude from Bolivia is gettin' all the attention and praise for making that 10 inch ruler that'll eat mushrooms in your garden between the hours of midnight and whenever.
:thumb: I love your style

btw, that 10 inches is not a ruler, and cyclops does not eat mushrooms...red meat only :p

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
who do u mean by"she"??
You mean you're a "he"? :confused:

If we really have to open a thread for a missing person, that should be for eIulian (Bloodonmoral). Where the hell did she end up? Anyone knows?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Whoa yes, I havent seen Iulia for a while

If Mizz Dubai is a man then all those threads created by him will be understood

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
Whoa yes, I havent seen Iulia for a while

If Mizz Dubai is a man then all those threads created by him will be understood
Except for his tagname "MISS DUBAI"

Maybe he/she is conflicted.

OP
Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #36
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

You mean you're a "he"? :confused:

If we really have to open a thread for a missing person, that should be for eIulian (Bloodonmoral). Where the hell did she end up? Anyone knows?
    duh..i am a she:D

OP
    Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    btw MD, nearly time for an avatar :D:thumb:
    i know gary,by the way where were u buddy??long time no see;)

OP
    Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39
    guys i am a she..then y on earth would i start threads talkin about women,almost all of my thread r about girls

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Because usually guys like to talk about girls ;)

++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    i know gary,by the way where were u buddy??long time no see;)
    to quote myself:

1. I have exams atm
    2. I moved house, and since i'm a bit further away from the city than i previously was, I've been looking for alternative connection solutions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)