We have a great team, there is nothing wrong with the left nor the right

We have volatile players who are capable of adjusting to new positions

The only thing that I am afraid of is injuries and lack of substitutions

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Camoranesi needs to go.

Let Kapo/Oliveira fight it out for the right side, and leave Zebina back there at RB as well.
he needs to go? whats wrong with u.. just because he had 1 season where IMO the hole team SUCKED, and u think he should go.. omg
dont u remember the time where he was rocking the right side, he will be back, and he's not old, he will shine again.. !!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'm not big on Camoranesi, but you gotta admit that he was one of our better players last season. Only Zambrotta had a better campaign IMO.

Camo can still be useful.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

he needs to go? whats wrong with u.. just because he had 1 season where IMO the hole team SUCKED, and u think he should go.. omg
dont u remember the time where he was rocking the right side, he will be back, and he's not old, he will shine again.. !!!
True , very true..

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
imo, none of the juve's player has consistency last season except zambrotta and buffon.

camo got excellent dribbling skill which is value to the team. under capello, hope camo can find back his form like he got in verona a couple of season ago.

OP
Ahmed_

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #30
    Guys,

I am not saying that our right sucks or camo is a bad player, but i was traying to say that our right side lost alot by the departure of miccoli .....

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    I'm not big on Camoranesi, but you gotta admit that he was one of our better players last season. Only Zambrotta had a better campaign IMO.

Camo can still be useful.
    True, Camo is fantastic when he is at his best, he was the only good player in for example March last year. But the problem is that he is either awesome good, or totally trash!. Still not consistant for longer than a couple of months.

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
    i think now, with olivera, kapo , may be even appiah and blasi are all fighting for the first team place, camo will be play harder for his spot.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

To me, he's a lazy player, and only brings it on nights when he feels like it.

Or am I the only one who was disturbed at how well, for the most part, he played for the National team as opposed to how he played for Juve last season.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Camo isnt a very regular player, but Olivera is too young and we need to asses how regular is he...Camo could become handy if needed ...as a sustitute, i will like the team to retain him, just in case....

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Yes, Olivera is young and inexperienced, but the least we can do is give him a proper chance, something that was never given to Maresca or Miccoli. Ruben has had a great pre-season and we all saw how well he did when he got his opportunities against Djurgarden.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    Olivera is the key for the right side. the most creative player in the squad by far and he'll do great on that right side. zebina is good for right back cuz he doesnt attack a lot like zambro, giving the defence a lil more stability.

And Zebina at right back in a 4-4-2 is probably going to get the best out of him. playing him in a 3 man defence doesnt suit him well and thats when he gets exposed a lot.

and the reason the right side looks weaker is because having zambrotta at left back and nedved on the left wing is something no other team can compete against. so regardless, our right side would look weak even if we had stronger and well established players there.

as for camoranesi, i cant believe he was kept while others were sold to generate funds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)