where is middle or central america?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
LaDelPieroJUVE
Jul 24, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    well doesn't matter maybe is better in that way because really south , north, and central or middle america are the same !!
    just america!! :D
    also i think that here just few people is from central america.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Good point. :D

I didn't really take that into consideration but from what I understand, most people tend to include Central America into North America. Maybe it's because North America has so many fewer countries than South America, I don't know. But they do. :D

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    There are 7 continents. North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and Antartica. Central America is not a contintent. It is not part of South America and obviously not part of the other 5 contintents, so its a part of North America. Its a sub region, sort of like Western Europe or East Asia.

OP
    LaDelPieroJUVE
    Jul 24, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
    There are 7 continents. North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and Antartica. Central America is not a contintent. It is not part of South America and obviously not part of the other 5 contintents, so its a part of North America. Its a sub region, sort of like Western Europe or East Asia.
    what are you tellin ????? what do u have in your mind ??? pleasee better don't say nothing.
    you never got an A in geography rigth?? :boxing:
    Central America is not a part of north america and also north and south not are continents.
    AMERICA IS A CONTINENT and north, central and south america are subregions that is the truth!!

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    America isn't a continent. North and South America are each continents to themselves. I'm positive about that. Part of the reason they each have thier own confederation when it comes to WC play.

OP
    LaDelPieroJUVE
    Jul 24, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    America isn't a continent. North and South America are each continents to themselves. I'm positive about that. Part of the reason they each have thier own confederation when it comes to WC play.

mmmmm but this is something totally apart from me!!!! these confederation are just to football man!!

ok we are a subregion so small but i am sad nobody understand me right

no problem!

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by LaDelPieroJUVE ] ++

mmmmm but this is something totally apart from me!!!! these confederation are just to football man!!

ok we are a subregion so small but i am sad nobody understand me right

no problem!
    True, the confederations are just football but they are based on something. Each contintent has one. Countries that are in Europe play in Europe, countries that are in Africa play in Africa, etc with Asia, Ocenia, North and South America. Obviously Antartica dosent have one.

North America goes from Canada in the North to Panama in the South. The islands in the gulf of Mexico are part of North America too. So is Greenland I believe. Look at a political map of North America, all the countries included in NA will be different colors and countries that aren't will be some uniform neutral color.

OP
    LaDelPieroJUVE
    Jul 24, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    let me give u a map to christmas ok!!
    this political division that u r telling is just in your map because in the mine is different.
    I accept that poeple think that central America is part of north america ok we are a few contries to create a part!! :down::down:
    but first of all i put this post not to discuss it , i was asking about how i put where a am based or where i live then if i must to put in north america better i don't fill that!!!!!!!

why?? because i am from central america and to me is a subregion like north and south.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    For the record, I am aware of two separate continents of North and South America, rather than America as a whole. It's not because I want to agree or disagree with anyone, it's just what I've seen all my life.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by LaDelPieroJUVE ] ++
    let me give u a map to christmas ok!!
    this political division that u r telling is just in your map because in the mine is different.
    I accept that poeple think that central America is part of north america ok we are a few contries to create a part!! :down::down:
    but first of all i put this post not to discuss it , i was asking about how i put where a am based or where i live then if i must to put in north america better i don't fill that!!!!!!!

why?? because i am from central america and to me is a subregion like north and south.
    I understand completley what you are saying, Central America is a bonafied region that is often recgonized apart form North and South America. I'm just a political science major and I get my kicks from stuff like this.

OP
    LaDelPieroJUVE
    Jul 24, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    For the record, I am aware of two separate continents of North and South America, rather than America as a whole. It's not because I want to agree or disagree with anyone, it's just what I've seen all my life.
    well continues thinking in that way !! don't fix your options to response in that questions and i am laughing better!!

Unregistered

ffs, has no one actually got an atlas, its pretty basic stuff....
    there are seven continents exactly as biggizz said, america is split in two, north and south..... central america is not a continent it is a minor region...

that isnt peoples thinking or opinion , that is the most simple geographical fact......

school??????????

OP
    LaDelPieroJUVE
    Jul 24, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17

I understand completley what you are saying, Central America is a bonafied region that is often recgonized apart form North and South America. I'm just a political science major and I get my kicks from stuff like this.
    Congratulations for it!!!

of course if u are from new jersey (north america)

ahahaha and always you call yourselves as AMERICA.

then the other countries not are part of AMERICA!!

i am american too , not from usa but american because i live in this continent. when i return form my vacations i promise you that i ask to my teacher why you learn me bad??

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)