where is delpiero ..any news? (1 Viewer)

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
as we heard and saw The Big disaster That Hit Most of the islands and countries in south asia .. we still worry about what's Gonna happen to delpiero ?

as we know That most of italian Players went to spend The new year in those countries.

maldini .. inzaghi and zambrotta were in Maldive islands . we did hear Good news about them That they are Fine !!

But delpiero as i know is spending His new year in Mauritius island with His Fiance Sonia (sister's of juve previous) player amorozo.

There is no news about him after the disaster if he is Fine or Not !!!

Please can we hear a good news about him ??????

Buy on AliExpress.com

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Yeah, he's fine. Today the only absents at the training were the sud american players + Zambrotta. So, I guess, no news=good news ;)

Btw, did u know that Maresca was there too? He was spending the holidays with Zambrotta&wife. He came back with them and is ok. :)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
My God!

How do you know where all these players went for vacation?
You can find out on italian newspapers and various sites :)
For example Buffon, Totti and Gilardino went to Paris, Nedved, Shevchenko, Vieri, Mancini (aka mister X, not the Roma one) remained in Italy, Tacchinardi and Zebina went to Morocco, Del Vecchio and Panucci were in Dubai, Zambrotta, Maresca, Nesta, Inzaghi, Brocchi, Lucarelli, Maldini, Materazzi (and also others, I think) were in the area where there was the earthquake, etc...

Of course many of the destinations could have been made up by the journalists ;)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

For example Buffon, Totti and Gilardino went to Paris, Nedved, Shevchenko, Vieri, Mancini (aka mister X, not the Roma one) remained in Italy, Tacchinardi and Zebina went to Morocco, Del Vecchio and Panucci were in Dubai, Zambrotta, Maresca, Nesta, Inzaghi, Brocchi, Lucarelli, Maldini, Materazzi (and also others, I think) were in the area where there was the earthquake, etc...

Of course many of the destinations could have been made up by the journalists ;)
I am truely fascinated by how closely you guys follow this stuff :)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

Those reporters must have nothing better to do, so they follow soccer players to wherever they go or cook up stories to attract readers. :D:D

Of course I maybe wrong, but that's how newspapers spice things up to attract readers :D:D.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Those reporters must have nothing better to do, so they follow soccer players to wherever they go or cook up stories to attract readers. :D:D

Of course I maybe wrong, but that's how newspapers spice things up to attract readers :D:D.
So true. I think that too ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)