Where in Middle-Earth would you live? (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Take the test and find out!

Click here!

My test result was:

If you lived in Middle-Earth, it would be in:
The Shire

The rolling green hills, the springtime weather, and especially being surrounded by the ones you love makes the Shire a comfortable area for you. You love being surrounded only by the ones you care about, and you only desire this in an environment that is vast and open to nature, unlike in the cities or the caves.

They had better have beaches and bikini girls there though :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Cool test! :thumb:

Here's my result...

If I lived in Middle-Earth, it would be in:
Gondor, The White City

You enjoy the entropy and feeling of a city that never sleeps. The need to have fun and mingle with others is a necessity to you, as well as feeling the spirit of the urban life rushing around you. There is nothing in nature that excites you as much as technology, over-population, and the sight of skyscrapers at dizzying heights.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
The Mines of Moria

You are a more private person who may hoard all valuable, material possessions. Rarely can you ever tolerate the company of others due to your extreme haughtiness and desire for riches or power. Moria's rocky surroundings reflect your abrasive personality. You also enjoy the total seclusion and the treasures you may find, making it your most suitable and preferred environment (save for the Balrog. and the cave troll).

:howler:

nice site though ;)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Take the test and find out!

Click here!

My test result was:

If you lived in Middle-Earth, it would be in:
The Shire

The rolling green hills, the springtime weather, and especially being surrounded by the ones you love makes the Shire a comfortable area for you. You love being surrounded only by the ones you care about, and you only desire this in an environment that is vast and open to nature, unlike in the cities or the caves.

They had better have beaches and bikini girls there though :D
shit the same for me too:eek:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++

bttw, why cant i stay in Isengaard or Mordor :devil:
Screw Isengaard and Mordor! Come down to Gondor, and maybe we'll find some nice chicks to do some hot 'dansking' with... :D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

Screw Isengaard and Mordor! Come down to Gondor, and maybe we'll find some nice chicks to do some hot 'dansking' with... :D
man, over here in Moria, we have girls even in librarys man :D ;) all over the place

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++

man, over here in Moria, we have girls even in librarys man :D ;) all over the place
Moria... isn't that just a big mine with lots of dwarfs running around with cave trolls and stuff?

Nah... come to Gondor. Always a great party going on here. Lots of chicks!!! :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
It will be great. But I don't listen to van Dyk, in fact I've never heard any of his music... But I'm sure you can dance to it... So we'll have some great partys, hopefully! But we just gotta invite Erik and DJ Juve, or it wont be any fun! :D

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #16
    Brilliant plan! Then you can sleep out your hangovers in the shire with me, Bllig, Magnus and Torkel! :D

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
    Cool test! :thumb:

Here's my result...

Gondor, The White City

You enjoy the entropy and feeling of a city that never sleeps. The need to have fun and mingle with others is a necessity to you, as well as feeling the spirit of the urban life rushing around you. There is nothing in nature that excites you as much as technology, over-population, and the sight of skyscrapers at dizzying heights.
    My result as well :cool: Not a surprize I might say, although that about the nature not exciting me is not all true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)