Where in Middle-Earth would you live? (1 Viewer)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
You NEVER ask ladies about their age, Torkel! ;)
Well said ;)

btw: I was here earlier guys and I've read rest of posts here: kind of consideration about new nick. They disappeard mysteriously :D but short explanation in one of posts above :)

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #66
    ++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++
    Well said ;)

btw: I was here earlier guys and I've read rest of posts here: kind of consideration about new nick. They disappeard mysteriously :D but short explanation in one of posts above :)
    They disappeared because DJ had deleted his first post that started the conversation and then started making a fool out of me by suggesting I was talking to myself! :( :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    So I read this convo after DJ deleted his first posts, cause reading whole convo I knew that something must have disappeared from it. Cause it looked wierd. And I thought to myself: I bet someone (read DJ ;)) had deleted his posts :D

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #68
    ++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++
    So I read this convo after DJ deleted his first posts, cause reading whole convo I knew that something must have disappeared from it. Cause it looked wierd. And I thought to myself: I bet someone (read DJ ;)) deleted his posts :D
    Yes! :D

Anyway, we were on about why changed your nickname and I thought "perhaps Ally is her real name" but DJ thought you had chosen Ally because of Ally McBeal.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    :nasty: i might change mine to sth....

++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Yes! :D

Anyway, we were on about why changed your nickname and I thought "perhaps Ally is her real name" but DJ thought you had chosen Ally because of Ally McBeal.
    :devil:

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #76
    ++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
    :nasty: i might change mine to sth....
    Well, I've had a little talk with Martin and you get to choose between "Gollum" and "Smeagol" :D;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)