Where have you been in the world? (3 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Graham, by the looks of it there's nothing much in store for me in Australia because I'm most probably going there in May or August.. Or maybe even June, but I'd rather not.
What do u mean, there's not much in store for you? Hey, at least it won't be as scorching hot like in the summer :stress: (it's winter from June-August all you NH people :))

Besides other countries, I really want to go the antartic and see whales. Really.
That sounds cool, but I must advise you to watch This clip before you start making any plans :D

and I REALLY want to go to Paris, Italy, and Brazil.
Ahem, Paris is a city :p

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
:stress: Juust to make you happy. I want to go to FRANCE and when I'm there I want to be in PARIS.

I don't know, I was hoping there'd be some major events in Aussie during that time, but since it's winter I doubt there is

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't know, I was hoping there'd be some major events in Aussie during that time, but since it's winter I doubt there is
Oh, you could check out some winter sporting events, though it's usually better when there's snow on the mountains :)

Jul 12, 2002
Not into winter sports. I was hoping for surfing championships.. but that's too far off innit?

I highly doubt it, Erik :D ;)
Surprising as it may be, I havefound the Netherlands to my favourite country. I have many good memories of the country, and a lot of good things have happened to me there. Also, I love the landscape, the people, and even the government. It's the be the most perfect place in the world if only it had mountains...But, I'm willing to forgo mountains for all the rest of it.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
Surprising as it may be, I havefound the Netherlands to my favourite country. I have many good memories of the country, and a lot of good things have happened to me there. Also, I love the landscape, the people, and even the government. It's the be the most perfect place in the world if only it had mountains...But, I'm willing to forgo mountains for all the rest of it.
Hmm yeah, mountains would be nice indeed.

LOVE the avatar btw :thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
really? so then everything is backwards? do people walk on their heads?
Oh come on, don't ask stupid questions you know the answer to.. :rolleyes:

OF COURSE THEY DO!!! :D

Ian:
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
btw I think i asked u this b4 but i forgot, what years were u in Aus, and whereabouts did u live?
:)

Jul 12, 2002
Ian:
btw I think i asked u this b4 but i forgot, what years were u in Aus, and whereabouts did u live?
:)
Sorry I missed that. Well, my father was posted in Brisbane, where I spent three years living, then I moved out to a small outback town for a few months before joining the army and going to University in Sydney.

Aug 1, 2003
Well Erik, I asked a cuppa my friends who has been into Holland since everyone loves it, and it turned out that they got REALLY excited bout Holland :eek: they said Amsterdam is quite empty though, not as jam packed as other famous cities.. Is that so?

It seems like a nice place and I'm really jealous as my sister and most probably brother are going there :mad: without me!

Graham you bastard, you're supposed to gimme some stuff on Australia during May / June / August

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)