Where does your username come from? (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
babamama guy opened a thread explaining his name, so it gave me an idea. How did you all get your names?

Blackmint is the colours of juve, Black, and what colours are traditional mints?;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
my name is Graham, figure it out ;)

I think this would've worked better before everyone changed their handles to their real name :groan::p

EMMY

Jul 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I think this would've worked better before everyone changed their handles to their real name :groan::p
Yes, I agree that.

My username from my nickname -M- easy&simple :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
yeah i realised after i wrote the question, but it's not like i'm gonna go out of my way to save your time, now am I? :D

In fact I think I do you a service every time I waste a minute of your time :p

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
yeah i realised after i wrote the question, but it's not like i'm gonna go out of my way to save your time, now am I? :D

In fact I think I do you a service every time I waste a minute of your time :p

well i just came home and it is after 12 and i do wanna get some sleep and wake up early tomorrow so "nope. not this time."

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Mine is probably the most stupid one.

When I first registered I did not mean to stick around- was just looking for the CL Anthem lyrics, but I did have to register for some reason, don't remember now why exactly.

So anyways, I just got back from a break, where I ate lots of onions, cheese and tomattos. So the only thing on my mind was food. Out of the three, I've chosen cheese, which is "Pendir". But in my language "Pendir" sounds really funny and stupid.

Later on I'll probably change it to Elnur...

Oh, and E65 is a wagon serial number for the new (2001 on) BMW 7-series.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
hmm well i think the name speaks for itself:D
well i have a yahoo group and knwonung that i tend to forget my nick names,passwords ect..i had to keep it the same :D
Now that's a great way not to forget your nick ;)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
I won you in the stupidity of the username Pendir, my friends laugh all the time when I say that look after Poku for some time... I'll change this one later too, I'll get my own name there then... Let's change our user names at same time Pendir, just let me now when... :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
I won you in the stupidity of the username Pendir, my friends laugh all the time when I say that look after Poku for some time... I'll change this one later too, I'll get my own name there then... Let's change our user names at same time Pendir, just let me now when... :D
Yeah, good idea, let's change our nicks together, in a couple of weeks ;)

See, for Poku only your friends laugh. For Pendir- everyone laughs, because it is just too stupid to be called that! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)