Where does Juve stand in the top 10 world club teams (2 Viewers)

May 30, 2004
Barcelona ( no competition they just have dat little thing missing in each good club .. that makes them one step ahead)

Chelsea ( very consistent with their wins and players understnd each other .. good football)

Juventus ( winning some how(buffon) .... best defence in da world competitive midfield.. attack under construction)

Ac Milan (good defence ... sheva attack.... midfield needs some work not as good as top 3...)

Arsenal (good team but very very inconsistent with results.. am really surprised with them)

Inter Milan ( great lineup ( adirano) dint lose any matches in da league yet !!!! dat must mean something right)

Real Madrid ( fuk knows whts going on wit dat fake team...they are a bunch of dum Fuks but sachhi will fix them)

Manchester United ( Rooney and Nistelrooy !?!? weres cristiano ronaldo .. i was expecting more competition from them in da epl)

Bayern Munich ( unlucky this year .. good team (ze roberto!) they were unlucky losing to juve twice(buffon) still best in germany i think)

Monaco ( i ran out of spain italy and english clubs.. monaco is alright i guess)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
They'd be in the top 5 in the world for me.

In no particular order, they'd be there with it along with:

Barca
Milan
Real
Chelsea

This is based on current form.
Take out Real.

I forgot that that team is in shambles.

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
1. Chelsea

2. AC Milan

3. Barcelona

4. maybe Arsenal

5. Inter/Manu

6.Juve

inter and man u above juve dats crazy talk i am insulted.... and i said they are the best in germany I THINK i really dont kno but the best club in germany overall is bayern munich cant argue with that

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I agree Modo, saying that Man United and Arsenal are better than Juventus is pure blasphemy. The Gunners drew against pathetic sides such as Rosenberg and Panathinaikos, and to say they are better than Juve is just rediculous.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Their defense looked pathetic. If they play like that against Chelsea the Blues will rape them.
Thats what I said about Real tonight too, they won 3-0, but Athletico slaughtered them, Torres alone had 6 or 7 good chances, and it was only a superb Casillas, and a lot of luck that saved them.

Jul 28, 2002
1: Barca: Complete, with the extra magic of ronni.

2:Chelsea: again complete, solid, with topclass wingers in duff and robben, and goals from midfield....with droba comin to form..an ominous sight.

3: Juve (for now) a solidish defence, and some seroius qaulity in zlatan and neddy, with camo becoming more consistant. Olivera getting more chances. Shame the golden duo of trez and dp are missing. Gigi and Rambo have stepped up well to lead the team. Imo though we are begining to lack the neddy magic...the midfield is clearly loosing its creativity, with only really camo and oli offering the stuff.

If we wanna stay up here, we need a little bit of magic, either goascoring or creative.....or dp could get his ass in gear.

4: Inter: Unbeaten in serie a, with some of the most talented player, mancio is slwly moulding his team, even bobo is looking better. Is manscio gonna make a winning team? I think so.

5: Ac Milan: Clearly top class, and would be higher were it not for inters huge potential.

6:Arsenal: One of the best teams i have ever seen. Last year they were head and shoulders above everyone imo. But this year they have faultered. Veira was unsetlled by Real, loosing his impact. Freddi has injury problems. Lost the usefull wiltord, and stuck with a useless keeper in Lehman. But they will be back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)