Where does Juve stand in the top 10 world club teams (2 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Strange that, we're always moaning - and rightly so - about how awfully we perform, yet only threee teams can rightfully claim to be better in Chelsea, AC and Barca.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Cant believe Inter are higher up in ur ranks than Juventus, Pecker :) something aint right.
haha imo they deserve to be there. Not by much, though. I'd say its some kind of curse and Mancinis fault they aint higher up on the standings, he must dare to take more chances. But I put em there because they have the quality to shine when motivated. :undecide:

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
At this point, where do you think Juve stands in the top 10 world club teams ??

Here is my list :

1) AC Milan

2) Barcelona

3) Chelsea

4) Arsenal

5) Real Madrid

6) Juventus / Man U tied for 6th

The rest really dont matter !!!
i do not understand how Arsenal,Real and Chelsea are above Juve, Chelsea will go down as usuall, only Milan and Barca are just as strong as Juve aldo we are the number one and not Milan:D

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++

i do not understand how Arsenal,Real and Chelsea are above Juve, Chelsea will go down as usuall, only Milan and Barca are just as strong as Juve aldo we are the number one and not Milan:D
    Chelsea have a new team, which eclipses last years roster........

They are much better, no doubt about it

You cant hold the past against them, this is a new team

Arsenal and Real have better attacking options than we do

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Chelsea have a new team, which eclipses last years roster........

They are much better, no doubt about it

You cant hold the past against them, this is a new team

Arsenal and Real have better attacking options than we do
    No way man, Chelsea might be better but not by much, and Arsenal and Real have a good forward but they have problems in their team, especially Real, their defence sucks!

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++

No way man, Chelsea might be better but not by much, and Arsenal and Real have a good forward but they have problems in their team, especially Real, their defence sucks!
    totally agree with ya.. the defence of Real and Arsenal is a joke while Juve works on there great attack..the only one to fear at Real is Zidane and Ronaldo

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
    would barca be so high up in some of your lists if ronaldino got injured. chelsea got so much strenght in depth and they have played brilliant in some games in the prem.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Strange that, we're always moaning - and rightly so - about how awfully we perform, yet only threee teams can rightfully claim to be better in Chelsea, AC and Barca.
    when it comes to football you really got your head up your ass you know that? i'm just saying this not because of your post

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    1st- Barcelona

2nd- Milan

3rd- Juve our recent performance is surely not 3rd in the world maybe something like 13-23... but I believe we will be more convincing in the rest of the season

4th- Chelsea

5th- Real Madrid a great team that got confused maybe it is because of their changing coach attitude

6th- Arsenal and Man Utd they are both great teams Arsenal are a bit confused right now but when they are on a good day they are very very lethal especially with Henry and great attack overall just look at how much they scored in the EPL! About Man Utd a team that not at their peak with talented players like Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo who is a great player and never forget Giggs and his speed at the left side and the efficent of Scholes and of course Van Nistelrooy as a goal machine up front

7th Bayern Munich

8th Inter

9th don`t know

10th don`t now

If you haven`t noticed I changed my mind and replaced us with Milan on the list. I hope Juve make me change my mind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)