Where does Juve stand in the top 10 world club teams (3 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I think it should be about points and where u are in CL and the League ;) but if we face Chelski, Milan, Barca etc. Then im sure that we will loose :( at least with our current playstyle...

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #45
    ++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++

better than that pathetic complaining and hatering some Juventini over here
    Or how about those ppl who arent realistic at all, and think Juve are playing so well right now.....

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
    1)Ac MILAN(better tha barca imo)
    2)Juventus
    3)Barcelona(i explain tha in the misc football section0
    4)Chelsea
    5)Valencia/Arsenal
    Valencia? Have you actually seen them play since Ranieri took the reigns? This season they're turning out to be La Liga's version of Inter.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Valencia has truly sucked with Ranieri in charge.

Anyways, I'd have to put Chelsea in the top 3 there, they have great players, and are extremely solid as a team, play for the result rather than for the entertainment. In some ways they remind me of us.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Some of you here have Arsenal in the top 5, which to me is rather dubious. Arsenal's performances in Europe have been lackluster, and not convincing at all. Draws against the likes of Panathinaikos home and away are rather pathetic if you ask me for a team of their supposed "stature." They are not worthy of a top 5 ranking, period. The World and Europe are different from the EPL.

1. Milan
    2. Chelsea
    3. Juventus
    4. Barcelona
    5. Man United.

Yes, we are third in my books simply because we have the best defense in the world. That is unquestionable if you ask me.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Chelsea, Barcelona and Milan are ahead of us atm.

1. Chelsea
    2. Barcelona
    3. Milan
    4. Juventus
    5. Man United
    6. Arsenal
    7. Inter

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    currently :

1- Barca .... ( they r soo organised.. they've got a midclass coach compared to us... but they've also got the strongest midfield in europe as well as the best player in the world..and they have achieved alot till now)

2- Juve ... ( we have got the strongest defence in europa relativily... we've got one of the best coaches in the world ... we've got the THURAM, CANNAVARO, BUFFON triangle... we've achieved alot so far)

3- Chelsea... ( their coach says it all)

Dec 27, 2003
    Im almost serious tho. Lecce play the best football in the serie A and has anyone seen the Genoa-Empoli clash of last week? That was quite simply the definition of unrestrained, offensive-minded calcio.

Sep 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    Im almost serious tho. Lecce play the best football in the serie A and has anyone seen the Genoa-Empoli clash of last week? That was quite simply the definition of unrestrained, offensive-minded calcio.
    Lecce?, pah! Udinese deserve more credit.

Sep 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    I suspect you say this mainly because Lecce is coached by Mr Zeman.
    No. I would give credit where is was due had they maintained their amazing form (Still, they've performed admirally so far). Udinese on the other hand, started the season badly but have reversed their fortune and risen up the table.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    They'd be in the top 5 in the world for me.

In no particular order, they'd be there with it along with:

Barca
    Milan
    Real
    Chelsea

This is based on current form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)