Where does Juve stand in the top 10 world club teams (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
At this point, where do you think Juve stands in the top 10 world club teams ??

Here is my list :

1) AC Milan

2) Barcelona

3) Chelsea

4) Arsenal

5) Real Madrid

6) Juventus / Man U tied for 6th

The rest really dont matter !!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
well i dont think that just because chelsea has Mr. abrahimovich and his deep pocket qualifies them to be no. 3...they didnt prove themselves yet...they didnt get any championships so far and its been about 500 days...yes they do have a great team but still they have no silverwear!!

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
well i dont think that just because chelsea has Mr. abrahimovich and his deep pocket qualifies them to be no. 3...they didnt prove themselves yet...they didnt get any championships so far and its been about 500 days...yes they do have a great team but still they have no silverwear!!

Jul 19, 2003
1) Barcelona (Very complete...although defence lacks a bit)

2) A C Milan (Defence not as strong as we're used to)

3) Juventus (Creating chances is a problem.....defence saved our a$$es a lot)

4) Chelsea (Take Robben out and watch them plummit)

5) Arsenal (leaks goals...a joke in Europe)

OP
Vinman

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
    They easily qualified for the next round of the CL and are 5 points clear at the top of the Premiership....does that count for something ???:confused:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    These days, I'd say Chelsea is playing at about the highest level of anyone on this list. Followed by Barca, then Milan, then maybe Arsenal. Then Juve on a good day.

But overall, Milan has a lot to prove on consistency before I'd consider consistently placing them above Juve.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    My list:

1. Barcelona (simply amazing, Ronaldinho, Deco, Xavi, Eto'o..)
    2. Juventus (great in both competitios, 2nd for now, Form is ??)
    3. Chelsea (great in both competitions)
    4. Milan (great in both competitions)
    5. Arsenal (a joke in Europe, good in league)
    6. Bayern München (just wait and see, we were lucky against them.)

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    well of course it does vinman but i wouldnt put them 3rd place until they can prove themselves on the long run...look what happened last season they played all year and lost in the semifinal of the CL and didnt win the premiership...all i am saying is that i would add them to the list if they proved themselves by getting some silverware

OP
    Vinman

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
    well of course it does vinman but i wouldnt put them 3rd place until they can prove themselves on the long run...look what happened last season they played all year and lost in the semifinal of the CL and didnt win the premiership...all i am saying is that i would add them to the list if they proved themselves by getting some silverware
    I think we can safely say that Chelsea has vastly improved since last season.....

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    well everybody is entitled to his opinion...maybe its just becuz i hate Chelsea....I am also tempted to argue about real madrid on that list but i won't!!

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    My list:

1. Barcelona - "Offense is the best defense", and their defense aint bad either. Sure Belletti can't cross and tries to like 50 times every game, but otherwise simply great.
    2. Milan - Got a brilliant player at every post.
    2. Chelsea - Good job Roman Abramovich, just look at the bench (hate you though).
    4. Arsenal - A beast just waiting to get waked up. And when it does, it will get undefeated in epl and suck in champions league.
    5. Inter - Undefeated in Serie A, do I need to say more? :p
    6. Juventus - Great defense with emerson, canna, thuram, zambro and zebina. But we lack creativity in midfield.
    7. Real - Starting to show off some class, really unreliable though. But when the wind blows the right direction and Victoria got her crap on the stands their unstopable.
    8. Man utd - Same as above just exchange Victoria with hooker and crap with Rooney.
    9. Monaco - Have showed off some real class in France as well as in Champions League.
    10. Valencia - Is in somewhat of a downturn but just wait til Aimar is back.

Aug 26, 2003
    I think from the playing style i would say that Barcelona and than Milan are the best teams! Juve has not shown so far their best soccer or what are they able to show!

from the results i would say:

that Chelsea, Barca and Juve are nearly equal so thats the top 3 with Milan to follow!

All in All i think that this 4 teams are the strongest in the world!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Cant believe Inter are higher up in ur ranks than Juventus, Pecker :) something aint right.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    1. AC Milan
    2. Chelsea
    3. Juventus(Although i'm not that confident if we'll have a good run again after the break and come far in the CL)
    4. Barcelona
    5. Lyon

That's all I can give.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    =1 - Chelsea, Barcelona, AC Milan

we're probably just behind, on a par with the likes of Arsenal and United

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    1-Chelsea(they have 22 world class players.a strong bench)

2-Milan(the best offensive line because of Sheva-Kaka-Crespo)

3-Barca

4-JUVENTUS(the power of our second team and the sub players are far from the fix ones's)

Sep 14, 2003
    British Eurosport has an unofficail European club ranking, right before the match against Milan, we were 1st with Chelsea 4 points behind in 2nd place. Needless to say, this ranking was based results from domestic and Euro games.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Yeah I've seen that chart a few times, it always seems to be out of date, because we only got to top spot when we started playing poorly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)