Where do you buy your jerseys? (1 Viewer)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Do anybody Know when they will announce the new Juventus Jersey and when will it be availble for purchasing??

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I just go for the fakes they have in Italy, though they're not as good anymore as the vendors have been forced to make them look more fake recently, so you got club logos tampered with, fonts changed etc.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
I just go for the fakes they have in Italy, though they're not as good anymore as the vendors have been forced to make them look more fake recently, so you got club logos tampered with, fonts changed etc.
buy them from ebay.

i know someone who has a lot of great jerseys that look real except there is no sponsor logo (Ex. InterMilan's jersey doesn't show the nike check mark)

try that Martin :)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
buy them from ebay.

i know someone who has a lot of great jerseys that look real except there is no sponsor logo (Ex. InterMilan's jersey doesn't show the nike check mark)

try that Martin :)
Well I have all I need for now. :D I did make one good buy on ebay though, got my brother an authentic Boca Riquelme shirt for $10. :cool:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

Same here !!

They just sent me a new 80 page catalogue with the Official '03-'05 England Strip as well as all other shirts .. they even have the strips of the UAE and Kuwait !!
Yeah, I get my jerseys from subside as well :cool:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
subside, though it is an absolute ruipoff i haven't found the time to search for alternatives. calcioitalia.com is good too

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
www.jags-online.com are selling the 2002/03 shirt for £24. shame I don't like it. There's also footballitaliastore.com. I usually pick up shirts when I go to Italy.
The normal price would be around £40 but I think they are selling them at that price because they are going to be changed anyway next season as NIKE will be doing the design of the shirts and not LOTTO ..

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
Should I buy any new shirts? Hm...I already have Del Piero, Trez, Zizou, Raul, Crespo, Mutu, Riquelme:)D) and...Totti. Believe it or not but I actually chose him instead of Crespo, when I wanted to buy a shirt on a trip to Italy a couple of years ago. My brother tried to convince me to take Crespo(he then played for Parma), but back then I thought Totti was a good player and a good prospect for the future(he wasn't the same ass like now) and eventually chose the Totti shirt. I'll regret it for the rest of my life.:wallbang:

Btw any of you want a Totti shirt?:D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++
Should I buy any new shirts? Hm...I already have Del Piero, Trez, Zizou, Raul, Crespo, Mutu, Riquelme:)D) and...Totti. Believe it or not but I actually chose him instead of Crespo, when I wanted to buy a shirt on a trip to Italy a couple of years ago. My brother tried to convince me to take Crespo(he then played for Parma), but back then I thought Totti was a good player and a good prospect for the future(he wasn't the same ass like now) and eventually chose the Totti shirt. I'll regret it for the rest of my life.:wallbang:
Moral of the story: never second guess the older brother :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
Try www.mmsport.dk
Theese guys sponsor my danish Juve site. A really great shop.

In the top right corner you can change the language to english. They deliver to most parts of the world.
nice site :thumb:

are all the shirts authentic?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)