Where are you from?? (3 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
hey this is not a dubai thread! this is a where are you from thread!!
well, dubai is where they're from, so technically they have the right :p

:Dyou have an advantege here lac, because you can post pics from almost everywhere in the world (Kuwait, Argentina, London......)

:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++

As far as I can trace, my ancestors lived in India, in a strange region called Goa. It was strange because of its extensive portugese influence that can be seen in culture, language, religion.

In fact there is a part of Goa that is 95% hardcore Portugal-supporters at the WC. A rave and drug paradise in the 60s and thats where goa trance comes from ;)
Goa!! :thumb::thumb:

Fabulous place..... 2 of the most entertaining weeks of my life were in Goa

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #63
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

:Dyou have an advantege here lac, because you can post pics from almost everywhere in the world (Kuwait, Argentina, London......)

:D

I think i mentioned that it was not me my grandparents!!!

and shadowfax- tell us of your experience :)

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
    Well I'm pretty boring, English, but my Grandmother was a cockney and my Grandfather was Scottish.

My partner of 13 years is Jamaican, his Mum is from St Kitts and his Dad from Kingston. His family came over from Jamaica about 46 years ago, some members of the family went to Florida, Amsterdam, New Jersey and England...

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Bongiovi ] ++
    Well I'm pretty boring, English, but my Grandmother was a cockney and my Grandfather was Scottish .
    thats great. after tartan army ruled lithuania last week i want to be scottish too.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #69
    My partner of 13 years is Jamaican, his Mum is from St Kitts and his Dad from Kingston. His family came over from Jamaica about 46 years ago, some members of the family went to Florida, Amsterdam, New Jersey and England...
    Would your thirteen-year-old partner...oops:)D)...i mean your partner of 13 years still have family in Jamica?

I hear Jamaica is a great place- they have more record-producers per person than any other country in the world :cool: and its small too.... Come to Jamaica and feel alright!!

:D sorry im rather whimsical:)rolleyes:) today....:D

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
    hahaha, very funny Lac.......13 year old, I'd be in prison!!!!!!! haha

Yeah Jamaica is a fab place, and he still has lots of family out there, but not in the tourist area's, which is a shame...I'd quite like a holiday to Montego Bay!....great country for parties though!!

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zainah ] ++
    I am from Lebanon (Beirut). It's is a very nice country.
    A lot of natural and historical views .:cool:
    i come from that same country too!!!!!
    nothing to add the place is simply fabulous

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #73
    hahaha, very funny Lac.......13 year old, I'd be in prison!!!!!!! haha

Yeah Jamaica is a fab place, and he still has lots of family out there, but not in the tourist area's, which is a shame...I'd quite like a holiday to Montego Bay!....great country for parties though!!
    a friend of mine from havana said jamaica's the best place to live- they have nothing all you do is live like a slob and listen to dubs and home-made records :D

the life.....

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zainah ] ++
    I am from Lebanon (Beirut). It's is a very nice country.
    A lot of natural and historical views .:cool:
    indeed its very wonderful!!

i have a lots of lebanese friends and they always tell me about Lebanon . The mountains,beach and snow and other nice things .
    I hope I can visit it in the summer. :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
    a picture of dubai!!!!!!!

Mona do u recall what part of dubai that is?

Hey what a good pic!!! the enviroment is very desertic and isolated, but the colors and the pic itself is real good!!. i Just love it.

Anyone saw some years ago an anime called "the fist of the north star"?. Well all the cities where like this, and the color too!.

But it looks some desertic.. looks like a sad place.

But i know that today is very colorfull, i have seen that in pics

Adora

Mar 16, 2003
    I am from China, my father is mix-blood of chinese and russian. My mother is a beautiful chinese woman. China is big,there are many beautiful places here.You guys are welcome :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)