Whens TUDOR coming back? (1 Viewer)

Square

Oct 6, 2002
i havent heard about him playing for ages...we need him...desperately...ferrarra cant handle the defence.

pessotto/moretti montero tudor thuram

then itll be alright.

how bad is his injury? his big ass is injury prone. montero too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
hey square.

i agree with u. ferrara can do well when he's off pressure. like when he comes on as a sub.

he scores more goals, etc. i want to see him take a penalty.

but he's old, and needs a break. iuliano's doing decent, but we need tudor's goals, and montero's not on form.

OP
Square

Square

Oct 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    i agree that montero is in some bad form, probably due to his injury...but whens he back he will easily ztake uilianos place. and im looking forward to seeing what moretti can do in the future. im sure hell take over from pessotto sooner or later.

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++
    No this is Better

Thuram---------Tudor----------Montero----------Iuliano

this Juves' Strongest defence i can see
    Iuliano shouldnt play there...........pessotto/moretti will be my prefered option. Even birindelli can do much better than him in that positon.

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
    I wish tudor never get injured again cause he can reaaly help us a lot.He can play next to montero or davids plus he can score goals when he gets the chance sth that is a unique feature.I am a great admirer of this guy and he is only 23 if i am not wrong.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
    Tudor played in UAE ..... i think he played in both matchs

he must get ready for the coming matchs our defence is to old:down:

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
    Yes .... they might be good defenders ..... but they wont be able to stop the like of ronaldo and zidan:down:

we want to when the CL so we need strong players at each position:fero:

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
    Yes .... they might be good defenders ..... but they wont be able to stop the like of ronaldo and zidan:down:

we want to when the CL so we need strong players at each position:fero:
    Any defenders could stop ZZ and Ronaldo, its Raul, R Carlos, Figo, and Guti we need to worry about.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    and thats where our midfield will get tested. severely. actually painfully.

our flanks need to be covered like there's no tomorrow, and at the same time we need to hold out against their attacks down the middle. we cant expect to completely block out their central attacks, but we need to be very quick on the counter-attack as they depend a lot on ball-possession. we need to be fast, and organised. in fact, im scared of them...

and tudor-montero...what a dream....i wish it comes true...come back tudor...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)