When guys get pissed off. (1 Viewer)

May 30, 2004
Menace said:
He's an asshole for doing that, not a hero, the biatch is obviously very sorry, i mean who doesn't make mistakes

so wht if shes sorry... just giv her the damn sunglasses back theres probably cum stains all over it .. wht a slut... i ll use the gay smiley for this :weee: :weee:

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
you kids think it's "cool" what he's done but it's not, it's sad then he felt the need to do that just so he can feel like a man

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
when you go down on two different guys for 45 minutes in the span of 2 hours. that is not a mistake my friend. that is ultimate obsession. i mean cum on buddy. who would give that chic a second chance? anyone?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The chick is messed up. The only mistake this guy made by sending that e-mail is possibly cutting himself off from joining in with all the others on some of the same bathroom stall helmet polishing.

But who knows -- from what we can tell of her, his e-mail might even help his access to sexual favors. :rolleyes2

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    Menace said:
    He's an asshole for doing that, not a hero, the biatch is obviously very sorry, i mean who doesn't make mistakes
    Sorry for blowing a stranger twice in the bathroom, while he's waiting for her?

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    I got the email, the one sent the email said it is a real story, I can't get any more evidence than that.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Layce Erayce said:
    So if a serial killer comes back feeling sorry, would you pardon his serial-killing ass?
    Come on Layce, I don't agree with Menace, but that's not the same. She didn't kill anyone. At most she damaged the guy emotionally, but by the looks of it he'll get over it soon enough.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #37
    Seven said:
    Come on Layce, I don't agree with Menace, but that's not the same. She didn't kill anyone. At most she damaged the guy emotionally, but by the looks of it he'll get over it soon enough.
    By the looks of it he got over it already, but I don't think he'll forgive her or give her another chance as she's asking.
    I agree that Josh's analogy was false.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Jeeks said:
    By the looks of it he got over it already, but I don't think he'll forgive her or give her another chance as she's asking.
    I agree that Josh's analogy was false.
    No, he won't forgive her and TBH I wouldn't either. Yet I hate it how people crucify her on this forum. Like Menace said we all make mistakes (which doesn't necessarily mean we should be forgiven). Different people have different moral values and in her eyes cheating might not be as horrible as it is in his eyes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)