When guys get pissed off. (8 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well, I dont think Brad should've even bothered replying her in such detail. I guess, I tend to exhibit a substantial amount of indiferrence, or better still, when I distance myself from someone, I dont let my emotions come to the fore. Obviously I dont prescribe that as the right reaction, although I think its effective.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Menace said:
I am not sure, I can't make decisions, something similar happened to me and I did something similar, I would put her on trial and see if she learned her lesson and changed her ways
As far as Im concerned, there is no second chance as far as such things go. If its happened once, it could happen again. And you've got to shut out for good.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
baggio said:
Well, I dont think Brad should've even bothered replying her in such detail. I guess, I tend to exhibit a substantial amount of indiferrence, or better still, when I distance myself from someone, I dont let my emotions come to the fore. Obviously I dont prescribe that as the right reaction, although I think its effective.
I think that's exactly what Brad's going to do. Obviously he'll need some time before he totally forgets about her and therefore just distancing himself from the start might have made things easier, but this is something he'll enjoy later :D.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
baggio said:
As far as Im concerned, there is no second chance as far as such things go. If its happened once, it could happen again. And you've got to shut out for good.
Oy, Once a whore will always be a whore :D

Tough job for us guys,we always must use our heads and not let our emotions control us ;)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
she's a complete piece of dogshit...

and his reply was priceless !!!!!!

couldn't have said it better myself, Brad !!!!:tup: :agree:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
:lol:

I got bored halfway thru her e-mail, i didnt even read the whole thing.

His was brilliant, loved every sentence. Agree with Baggio though he wasted too many words on her even though it was funny as hell.

When it happened to me i went with(On the phone).

You embaressed me and you humiliated me so fuck you bitch. If i ever see you on the street you better not even look at me, if you do, ll fucking kill ya.

click

I month later we were back together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)