When and how did you start to support Juve? (1 Viewer)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
this sn't really the right thread, but oh well.......why are Juventini calle "bianconari"? and iter (I think) are called "nerazzuri", or something of the sort...would someone explain these nicknames for me? I'm assuming most of the other teams in series A have nicknames as well....Thanks!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The nicknames correspond to the club colors.
Juve are white and black: bianco neri (white blacks)
Inter are ner azzurri (black blues)
Mialn rosso neri (red blacks)
etc

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
I've been a football fan all my life. I never really had one favorite team, but I always liked Juventus. It wasn't until 95-96 it got serious. Watching Juve in the Champions League and eventually winning it was great. I started watching some more calcio, and before long I was a "hardcore" Juve fan... and I doubt that I'll ever forget about this amazing club.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
I started to love soccer in 94 in the world cup ... the italian team was my first love . and Baggio was the main man (he used to play for juve at that time) ... then i did not care much about soccer until 96 i started watching Del Piero ( plays 4 juve, too) from that day Juve became my best club in the world and the second team after the Azzurri .....

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++
Somehow it was the same here, I started to support Juve 10 years ago Because of R.Baggio. I was supporting the Azzurri in ITALIA 90' and i was impressed by his talent and skills, by then i didn't know who he played for. but 2 years later i knew that he plays for Juve. so i started following them as a baggio fan, as time passed i became a Juve Fan not just a Baggio fan. That's why i am still here now and i didn't quit supporting Juve after baggio departure.
that sounds almost like me, -92 luca vialli was signed and that was it

np: moonsorrow - kylän päässä

Oct 22, 2003
1993, playing CM and watching Serie A! before, barca was my team mainly because Michael Laudrup played there (i'm danish) but something about Roby and his teammates just got me converted and I've gone hardcore since! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)