What's your Criminal Record on the Forums? (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i have done nothing to piss off the mods.....

i have pissed though other ppl,but they don't count.

it's their fault to get pissed.not mine.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I've started some pretty stupid threads in the past (hopefully that's in the past), but i think ppl know i do it just to keep the life in this place as much as possible, not to get attention or anything.

I haven't really gotten into fights with many ppl around here, except with a dude named snoop who isn't around anymore. I don't even remember what that was about, all i remember is that he started it :p

Ummm I always make fun of Martin and Erik, probably a lot of others too, but i cop an equal amount of crap so we're all good :)

Aug 1, 2003
I don't think I've pissed anyone seriously before, at least not that I know of ... and no mods have given me any warning whatsoever so hopefully it's all good

but all work and no fun makes jane a boring person... ppl like Incubo and others make the forums more alive.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
I only remember one time, way back, when we were talking about Vieira. I don't like the guy, and kinda said some things about him and his mother... guess some of those remarks pissed people off "cuz I don't know any of them in person" blah blah yakidiyak... and Martin felt the same way and tought me a lesson. That arse.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
Maybe we'll be all good if you would stop quoting from the same source to verify that very source :rolleyes:;)
:sigh::groan: never gonna let that one go, are ya?

++ [ originally posted by Jankstakoolooo ] ++
I only remember one time, way back, when we were talking about Vieira. I don't like the guy, and kinda said some things about him and his mother... guess some of those remarks pissed people off "cuz I don't know any of them in person" blah blah yakidiyak... and Martin felt the same way and tought me a lesson. That arse.
:rofl: what'd Martin do to ya?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jankstakoolooo ] ++

Wouldn't you like to know, you pervert! ;)
:confused: ...i thought he gave you a temp ban or something...

maybe i don't wanna know anymore

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

:confused: ...i thought he gave you a temp ban or something...

maybe i don't wanna know anymore
haha!

No no, he just censored my post and told me to shut up and f*ck off... well not in those words. More like some happy tree-hugger would put it.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i have done nothing to piss off the mods.....
Going off-topic and posting non-relating topics can be a crime as well ;)

I got a warning in the beginning when I came to the forum, so way way way before the mod-time, because I argued with Lisa about my man Pippo and said (and I quote) "You have no idea what you are talking about" ... mods were sooo harsh back then :eek: :D

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I've started some pretty stupid threads in the past (hopefully that's in the past), but i think ppl know i do it just to keep the life in this place as much as possible, not to get attention or anything.
Yeah....you really came up with stupid thread ideas..... :dielaugh:

But I did enjoy some of the games you started e.g. guess the team/players names from pictures etc. :thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Who was Tom?
Tom is Paolo_Montero.

What he meant was, Tom was the king of posting off-topic threads until he became a mod himself.

btw maybe because it's 4am here, but i think this is a bloody hilarious screenshot

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

Going off-topic and posting non-relating topics can be a crime as well ;)

I got a warning in the beginning when I came to the forum, so way way way before the mod-time, because I argued with Lisa about my man Pippo and said (and I quote) "You have no idea what you are talking about" ... mods were sooo harsh back then :eek: :D

:touched: the good old days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)