Whats the July to August schedule like for Juve in 2005? Im going to Italy. (1 Viewer)

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
I have committed to studying abroad in Italy for 1 month, traveling to Florence, Rome, Venice, etc.

I will be with a group of 30-45 students and 2 adult leaders, one of them my Italian professor right now at the college/university attend. Nicest lady ever.

Anyways, I was just wondering how the summer scene for calcio looks in Italy this year. Year before the World Cup, does anyone know of any friendlies Juve have set up then, would all the players be split by then, and on a break/not training, or international friendlies or what?

Games could be played anywhere across the country and Ill travel the land to attend. I know we are going to Rome for sure with the group, so that will be cool to see all the Roma/Lazio items, and Id imagine oh so much more. :eek:

Our professor said that we can extend our stay if we like, and I said, Id love to, even though I might plan to go abroad again down the line, shall I like it.

Id like to travel to the Stadio Delle Alpi, go to an authentic Juve store :).

Basically, I just want to know if there will be much going on, or will every player be out of the country, etc etc.

My ultimate dream in life, one of them at least, is to watch Juve play in person, or meet Del Piero. Hell, any Juve player, that would be the ultimate.

I know this was a bit long, but thanks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I've been actually thinking about the same thing this week, wondering if Juve will play in the US this summer.

When do clubs start planning these things?

OP
ADP Timers

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    Haha, thats the thing though, I live in the USA, but Im traveling to Italy this summer. :).

If they were coming on that USA Club tour deal, thatd be awesome, and Id make arrangements to check that out, but rather, Im talking about WHILE Im Italy, in the country, if anything is going on.

:) From July 1 - August 2nd 2005, even later perhaps, a week or so.

Do they have public tranings where you can go, and have them sign stuff, see them train, etc. I thought Ive heard of that before or seen it.

Thanks.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
    Haha, thats the thing though, I live in the USA, but Im traveling to Italy this summer. :).

If they were coming on that USA Club tour deal, thatd be awesome, and Id make arrangements to check that out, but rather, Im talking about WHILE Im Italy, in the country, if anything is going on.

Do they have public tranings where you can go, and have them sign stuff, see them train, etc. I thought Ive heard of that before or seen it.

Thanks.
    during the season i know they used to train at the stadio comunale but i dont know if they still do. when i went to italy about 5 years ago in the summer they trained at some place near the alps, i stopped on the way back from matterhorn and saw some of the players, but zidane/delpiero/trezeguet were all gone because they were on a "break" after euro 2000

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
    Very nice time to be in Italy! I can vouch for that as I'll be there myself during that period :D

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
    ADP, look out for the Trofeo TIM and Trofeo Birra Moretti.
    Those two charity mini-tournaments take place around that time, it shouldn't be too difficult to attend and it showcases the best sides in Italy and sometimes their latest signings. Crespo played for Milan in the last one..

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    It's unfortunate that even the Italy NT isn't scheduled to play any home matches during that span. But who knows -- you might be able to catch a friendly.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Martin's not boring, Martin rules :D

No, these were people from my city. I accidently signed up at some city forum. Then I got sucked in; people wanted to meet me. I did it once and was cured :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)