whats one thing that would (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
World Peace

Since that would branch off into more detailed solutions to problems such as elimanting the extremes of wealth and poverty and therefore, no more hunger would be basically solved.

BTW, your options are kinda lame. ;)

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Peace. Usually those countries that are really poor, is because they had wars or civil wars, especially in Africa. Never going to hapen though :( , at least that's what history teaches as so far...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
World Peace

Since that would branch off into more detailed solutions to problems such as elimanting the extremes of wealth and poverty and therefore, no more hunger would be basically solved.
You beat me to it :(
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
BTW, your options are kinda lame. ;)
Yeah :p

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No more hunger. What's the main reason, apart from oil George, people attack a nearby nation?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Typical beauty pageant answers:

Host: What is the one thing you want the most?

Girl 1: World peace.

Girl 2: World peace

Girl 3: Hmmm, let me see... ah, yes, world peace

Girl 4: World peace?

etc, etc.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
if we painted the entire earth with black and white stripes
that is indeed a great idea,but seriously now...
the question is still very difficult.

because even if we HAD all this(world peace,no more hunger etc),we would still not be happy.

because even if a person has everything,he still wants more.

so...??

this is endless..... :rolleyes:

even though,if it was in my hands,i would make all ppl in this world believe in the same god and all of them to have the same religion.

i don't know why,but i think that religion can make ppl come together and make them happier

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
When the strong countries stop using the weak countries, we would will automatically have less wars and less hunger

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
1) Political agreements between all countrys. But never going to happen.

2) Flawless democracy without any corruption and with an ewen system so both the state/country and the people can reach to an agreement without making a 1 part more supreme than the other part from the start.

3) Bush stepping away from the President post.

4) Creating a good organisation for funds to poor countrys like Africa, and make sure that the money would be spent ewenly and correct. Again, not going to happen (to much corruption)

5) And probably the most important factor, that almost the reason to every problem. MANKIND NEEDS TO CONTROL GREEDYNESS.

No Corruption

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)