What's in your opinion a club team that played the best soccer (1 Viewer)

Spartacus

Jul 13, 2002
For me the best team that I ever seeing practicing the best football was Cruyff's Barcelona dream team.

The 5-0 against Real in the Nou Camp was incredible!. Especially with that cow tail that Romario applied to Alkorta that broke his hips (lol).

What a team!

In second place I would say Sacchi's Milan. I can never forget when they beated Real Madrid 5-0.

and lastly in third place Van Gaal's Ajax the one that won the champions league against Milan.

Those are the team that impressed me the most with their style of football and I enjoyed watching play.

What are or is your favorite club team that impressed you the most with thier style of play?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Erm... since I've seen sooo much of club soccer at the highest level :rolleyes:, from my endless selection I would have to pick the glimpses of Juve in 96 :thumb:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
First of all, can i express my shock that this thread was started by SpartacusLOL:

But its a very good thread well done Sparty:thumb:

There have quite a few great performances

Milan 4 Barca 0

Putting Massaro on Koeman and Desaily on Guardiola was a master stroke by Cappello

Man United 0 Juventus1

Skill, pace and power that baffled the old trafford faithful

Barcelona 4 Man united 0
Brilliance

Real Madrid 5 Barcelona 0
Michael Laudrup was incredible

Juve of 96/97 were excellent

Inter 0 Sampdoria 2

Sampdoria won their scudetto with this game . It had everything and Pagiluca was unbelievable

Inter1 Juve 0
The game in 97/98 season that convinced me we will win the scudetto, we were unbelievable in the firt half with Davids making an incredible debut

Real madrid 0 Ajax 2

Bernabeu to a man gave them a standing ovation

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Initailly, yes, then he turned them into a 1-0 winning team just like he has now made Roma slightly boring

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
i LOVE the arsenal team last year and this year!
they pass with finess, skill and accuracy... wen u watch them play their attacking style football it looks like the other team has no chance.

Ben`

Jul 12, 2002
Yeah, I'd agree on the current Arsenal side. They're just amazing. I can't wait to see how far and how well they'll do in this years European Cup.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Spartacus ] ++
For me the best team that I ever seeing practicing the best football was Cruyff's Barcelona dream team.

The 5-0 against Real in the Nou Camp was incredible!. Especially with that cow tail that Romario applied to Alkorta that broke his hips (lol).
I agree mate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)