OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #82
    Yeah I bet you're behind me. :p

You bash me in every other post. :stuckup:
    Hey you opened the flood gates by posting my pic.Mark is the one that insinuated that the girls you took pictures with are call girls. Im giving you constructive criticism about how you're handling the Christina situation.

The only thing i was wrong about was to reveal the recipe for you're broccoli bread sandwiches.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Hey you opened the flood gates by posting my pic.Mark is the one that insinuated that the girls you took pictures with are call girls. Im giving you constructive criticism about how you're handling the Christina situation.

The only thing i was wrong about was to reveal the recipe for you're broccoli bread sandwiches.
    I don't see anything wrong with that picture...It wasn't meant to be funny, I just wanted to dedicate it to you, you ass, when you started with all that.

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #84
    I don't see anything wrong with that picture...It wasn't meant to be funny, I just wanted to dedicate it to you, you ass, when you started with all that.
    No but some fuck face will photoshop it ala Rab gaybans style.:D Im sure you wanted to,just like i did.

But hey i started a thread dedicated to you & Dru,ungrateful bastard.:D

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #85
    Ok now that i got that disgusting image out of my head,im gonna warm up my lunch & eat.

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #87
    Are'nt you bloody foward,i dont even know your first name,darkie.

What is it? Bongani,Jabulani?

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #91
    Lemme get this straight,your first name is Wynand & your second Musa.You support the sharks,pirates & Juve.Plus you're a coconut.

You dont exist!

I just had some koeksisters & milktart after lunch.Im stuffed.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    At work?
    if that was't the past participle 'had' and i was over in Sweden, i'd be baggering you to trade that for my ham and bread, and i'd pursuade you, because when food's involved, nothing is impossible.
    Yes, at work. that was my lunch and I posted after I had eaten, thus the "had"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)