What's For Lunch? (23 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
really vlatko?

the first person to have said that, have you tried gnocchi, they are made with potato although when done they taste nothing like potato.

im not really a fan of the tomato sauce one, but gorgonzola or blue vein cheese is the bomb.

the pastry you mentioned earlier reminded me of an sicilian food
scacciata
its a sort of pizza pastry, filled with meats as well as vegetables. its great!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

really vlatko?

the first person to have said that, have you tried gnocchi, they are made with potato although when done they taste nothing like potato.

im not really a fan of the tomato sauce one, but gorgonzola or blue vein cheese is the bomb.

the pastry you mentioned earlier reminded me of an sicilian food
scacciata
its a sort of pizza pastry, filled with meats as well as vegetables. its great!
I'll be honest, no, I have not tried lots of Italian foods. The stereotype for Italian food is pizza, lasagne, all kinds of pasta and the latter two never really worked for me. The other specialties you mentioned I haven't tried, because I don't know where I could find them. I'm just generalizing from personal experience, when I say I don't like Italian food. :p

I googled that pic and it looks :lick:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
haha you should try some other non generic stuff, you might like it, surely there are some italian joints around.
just realised we will be having veal scallopini tonight, thats the bomb as well vlatko :p

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

haha you should try some other non generic stuff, you might like it, surely there are some italian joints around.
just realised we will be having veal scallopini tonight, thats the bomb as well vlatko :p
If there's meat I'm sold. :p

Nah, there probably are a few of them around. I just never tried finding them because the prices are spicey. I'll wait for experiencing Italian cousine when I visit Torino for a Juve match. :flag1:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If there's meat I'm sold. :p

Nah, there probably are a few of them around. I just never tried finding them because the prices are spicey. I'll wait for experiencing Italian cousine when I visit Torino for a Juve match. :flag1:
:tup:

juve and some fine italian cuisine, sold :)

OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #56
    Damn B. WAYDRN thread will die and the blood is on your hands!
    Dont worry,Dru has tons of other keys posts like fuck yo coach & posting from the airport.

I'm snacking on this right now

I want to have this for lunch
    Depends where you get your biltong from.Also i cant stand the idea of eating from those caravans.They never wash the cooking utensils & use the same oil over & over again.:sick:

Jan 30, 2009
    wats this?? looks delicious. i had this
    biltong
    pap, chakalaka n braai vleis

Depends where you get your biltong from.Also i cant stand the idea of eating from those caravans.They never wash the cooking utensils & use the same oil over & over again.:sick:
    like you said bro I'm a coconut i don't buy food from caravans that is just nasty, and my moms makes the best pap :p

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #59
    ike you said bro I'm a coconut i don't buy food from caravans that is just nasty, and my moms makes the best pap :p
    Ok then.:D

Well firstly chakalaka sucks ass & any other canned tomatoe product.Although i did part take in it once when i took some friends from australia to wandies in dube.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)