Whats become of River ???!!! (2 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Since Nick has gone MIA, I had a crazy idea a few days ago to start a new thread dedicated to our other "special" guest on our Juve forum.

I was going to name it "River versus everyone" and see if it picked up steam like Nick's thread.

Now, I havent seen her here in a week, so does anyone know if she's still alive ??!!!

Is she in the hospital ??

passed out drunk in an alley ???

I have my 2 special investigators- Andy and Sergio on the case along with their supervisor Captain Pado

Any information given will be kept confidential................

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Case solved Chief Vinman.

River had a huge fight with some members over how the EPL sucked, and she got heated and left the forums in a big huff. She said she is through with the whole internet thing. Kinda sad though. :rolleyes:

I guess she finally got defeated. :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
what is people's problem with River? I dont get it, I though she was very nice, so why is all this arguing going on?

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
A_LAcki, Nick and Ian haven't been here for awhile either, probably these four missing persons are doing something together... :undecide:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
A_LAcki, Nick and Ian haven't been here for awhile either, probably these four missing persons are doing something together... :undecide:
Not feeling left out are you Erkka?

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
hey Vinny,River told me shez not gonna come back here....or msn :down: nor use the internet :down: i miss u riv's ...:frown:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
River is cool and all Nicole, but she's definitely not one of them whom they call "good girls". :D

And actually it's pretty cool that she could left just like that... :undecide:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)