Whats become of River ???!!! (1 Viewer)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
oh aiight :D
u shud probably go check it out from the "post ur picture" thread ...he really looks like him :LOL: :rofl: i cant stop laughin now... :p

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
He doesnt look a thing like him... The only resemblence i see is that they are both males.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
EDIT: someone (I've since forgotten who) asked the question: "did anyone ever get the feeling River was fake", and after being shot down by everyone, appears to have deleted the original post:

no

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #51
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    River leaving here over an argument with someone about English Football, or any other point for that matter, is as valid a theory as me leaving for 3 months because of Alex Samatar.

Come on now.

Andy, 4 more days 'till FIFA \o/
    4 more days ??? I just called a few game shops yesterday, and they told me Oct 13 is the release day here in the US

Dont hold back now Serge, tell me where I can get it sooner ??!!

btw- its getting good reviews at soccergaming.tv

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    OK, did I miss some quantum leap here. How did we go from Don Bes looking like Ralphie to River being fake?? Don't tell me. I'm going to wank, and I'll be back in 10 minutes. See ya.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

4 more days ??? I just called a few game shops yesterday, and they told me Oct 13 is the release day here in the US

Wans't supoust to come out tomorrow???

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    no
    No, what?

No, my comment wasn't funny.

No, I won't post naked pics of myself on this forum no matter how many times you say "pretty please"

No.

What the hell kind of a response is that? Did you go on a Bible retreat and get all moralistic on us?:D

Did someone delete a post, and now I feel like a complete idiot?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

It's supposed to come out on the 12th. That's what I'm hearing.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    All right all you masturbaters and masturbauggettes, I'm back. Who needs a nap?

So River is gone? That kinda sux. I like Riv - she's good people. Now some of you zits on the ass of humanity, and you know who you are, need to start recruiting hot chicks who are too drugged out or too full of anger to care about the football side of this forum, and get them to post. Now go!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)