Whats become of River ???!!! (6 Viewers)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
thats not a good thing,Lily...to talk rubbish about ppl when they are away...i mean,wht did she do to u?and even if she did say a thing or two ,does that really matter?
anyways,i am not here to talk abour wht she said to u or any other member for that matters.She has always been good to me thats all i care about. :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
thats not a good thing,Lily...to talk rubbish about ppl when they are away...i mean,wht did she do to u?and even if she did say a thing or two ,does that really matter?
anyways,i am not here to talk abour wht she said to u or any other member for that matters.She has always been good to me thats all i care about. :)
when did i talk rubbish about her??

oh....when you see the difference between talk rubbish and say that you don't care about someone...then quote me again.

Jan 7, 2004
hey this was is a nice thread.

go ahead make all the jokes that you want since i am the first person to make the jokes about my lack of life anyway.

well river is probably gone. and we new it wasnt gonna be forever so lets move one and find another hot contovercial chick to worship.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
hey this was is a nice thread.

go ahead make all the jokes that you want since i am the first person to make the jokes about my lack of life anyway.

well river is probably gone. and we new it wasnt gonna be forever so lets move one and find another hot contovercial chick to worship.
Ah typical dry humour from the one and only!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
hey Riv,i know you can hear me!!!get your ass back here cuz i'm the only one who's backing the EPL now,and i cant fight this battle myself:fero:;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
hey Riv,i know you can hear me!!!get your ass back here cuz i'm the only one who's backing the EPL now,and i cant fight this battle myself:fero:;
Thats pretty much the only thing about the EPL you've gotten right so far. :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
What do you people have against the Premiership? Being a fan, I can tell you it is one of the best, along with Serie A and La Liga...

Anyway, Miss Dubai said that River might be back soon, and she'll kick all your asses when she is back!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I wouldn't exactly call her nice :D She was good fun though, and it's a shame she's not coming back.. but what can u do

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
how would Miss Dubai know?
i talk to river on msn almost everyday :) ...and the last time we talked was like 2 days ago..she told me so gray ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)