Whatever the hell you listen to (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
How would you describe the music you listen to? In terms of emotion, moods, genre, etc.

What artists do you like? Why? Any tracks you recommend? CDs? etc?

Heres where you open up about what music you really enjoy. And where everybody else gets introduced to your music, no matter what it is. Anything from experimental electronica to classical to rap- here's where it goes.

PS- You can talk about artists you love, and post bio's/links too.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
i like, i dont know if its rock or metal or whatever, but stuff like deftones, rammstein, soulfly etc.

i like rnb too, and also some club stuff like armand van helden, juniorsenior etc

i listen to classical only when im stressed.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
My favourite groups:

4Him
DC Talk
Third Day
Matt Redman
Jaci Velasquez
Michael W. Smith
Rebbeca St. James
Steven Curtis Chapman

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Listen to the following tracks

Ozzy Osbourne - I just want you

Metallica - Fade to Black

Metallica - Hero of the day

Metallica - Low man's lyric

Rammstein - Sehnsucht

Rammstein - Stripped

Iron Maiden - Journeyman

Iron Maiden - Wicker Man

They are all of the rock/Metal genre and are my favorites.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
I listen to anything except:

Country (Johnny Cash is the only exception)
Techno
you should exclude pop music, rap, hip hop, rnb, damn, everything except rock music :D
you like bob dylan?

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
I dont really always listen to Britney. I love other kinds of music. I have a very open mind
i am very narrowminded when it comes to music. i only like heavier music, and all kinds of alternative shit. no one will convince me that pop can be good. because it can't. i like only som artist of main stream styles that take their music more seriously and widely. like outkast and stuff.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
The only thing I cant really listen is country. And some heaaavy metal stuff. But I can go from rock to salsa, pop to flamenco, merengue to rap, etc.

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
Emotions?

Progressive, House & Techno.
Delightful at night, when you're travelling back home and you comtemplate the city in light. Also produces good vibes in the summer, when lying on a sandy beach, surrounded by sirens.

UK Garage & (to a lesser extent) Happy Hardcore
Detractors say it's stupid music made of basic samples and sounds. Whatever. Typically the kind of music I listen to when for some reason, I 'm relieved of all worries.

Slows & (to a lesser extent) Trip Hop & Chill Out
The extremes! Listen to that either when everything's right in my life or when events aren't going the way I planned.

Then there's Mozart's Requiem or Wagner stuff -when I have been naughty and take pride in it.

With notable exceptions, I don't listen to rock, hard-rock nor metal. Pop and Black music (Rap, R'n'B, Hip-Hop) hardly stirs up emotions from my side but come in handy for those like me who can't take the silence.

Ciao.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    steph loved the way you look at music man. ever tried emo? or acoustic soundscapes? try davide balula or brighteyes. the latter is more commercial while balula is pure soundscapes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)