Whatever the hell you listen to (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I didn't say that 50 was a tremendous artist, I just want him to end this feud once and for all, if you know what I mean.

personally, my favorites for hip hop are The Roots, Talib kweli, Common, De La Soul, Jurassic 5, Outkast, all of those artists who don't get a whole lot of radio airplay(except for Outkast), but have kept the roots of hip-hop alive.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I don't know anything about a feud..

Anyway, Outkast stinks too :p The rest of yours I don't know.

I used to like Tupac and of course my favorite Will Smith but that interest is fading and he's not exactly prolific lately. Or maybe it's my interest in the genre as a whole that's fading..

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
BIG WILLY STYLE!!!!!!!!!:D

I do like "Summertime" though. It was perfect for the season back in '91. One of the few songs of his that I like.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Hey not everyone likes Will, I get that. But apart from his typical Big Willie records, there are also those less famous that are just nice to listen to if you're not in the mood. I'll look some up later so you can have a look.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't like any of his solo stuff.

I used to listen to him when it was DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince.

It was different , and although they took a lot of flak at the time, at least they had the balls to do something different.

Remember, it was all Public Enemy(greatest rap group of all-time) NWA (2nd greatest), Ice-T when they came out.

It was either gangsta or socio-political rap back then.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Will Smith rules, I love his song and he is an excellent actor

When I was like ~12 years old, I dont remember exactly, his song "Miami" became a hit. I learned it all by heart and still remember it. I LOVE that song!!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
I don't like any of his solo stuff.

I used to listen to him when it was DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince.

It was different , and although they took a lot of flak at the time, at least they had the balls to do something different.
It was new but quality wise it's not something I will listen to.. :undecide:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Can someone tell me famous early 90s songs like "Another Night" by Real Mccoy? I love those kind of songs and want to burn a CD please help me!!

Fedayn Roma

Oct 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

Are you an American who happens to be living in the beautiful city (which I miss very much:down:) known as Roma?
No, I don't live in Rome. Its all about showing my love for the team. I wish I lived there. I'm in Toronto.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Can someone tell me famous early 90s songs like "Another Night" by Real Mccoy? I love those kind of songs and want to burn a CD please help me!!
haha, that music seriously sucks. i cant believe i used to listen to that shit.

some bands i remember: 2 unlimited, capella, maxx, ace of base, dr. alban... :howler: those bands were more stupid than hip hopers today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)