What Would You Do?!? (4 Viewers)

May 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

i dont mean to be as rude as you, but this is one thing that i notice many of you newbies in these forums say.
you always want the conversations to be directly linked to the topic and you never like natural changes in conversation topics.

people come here to chat and socialize a bit with others who share the same commen intrests (juve). this implies a bit of "chatting." if you want this thread to be a direct question and answer thing only, then you might as well call this a test or an optional homework.

having a little chat never hurts the thread in any way, you or anyone else can always come back to the main topic anytime.

so please dont attempt to formalize these forums.....
Rude is impolite word and usually we dont say it and we dont have it in our own dictionary because we are polite ladies .:eek:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dubai Girl ] ++

Rude is impolite word and usually we dont say it and we dont have it in our own dictionary because we are polite ladies .:eek:
saying "Rude" is just as impolite as "being" rude (even if it was unintential)...

First of all Majed i want to tell you that i am not rude because i just advised all the members to not change the subject that we asked about to another topic >>>>>> you can said whatever you want about the topic but not outside the topic

thanx for your very polite reply.
you're welcome...
i understood what you meant...you're just repeating now and it doesn't sound any less offensive....please read my post again to find out why it is kinda offensive.

girl, i dont want to continue arguing, but you have to realize that by asking us not to change the topic, you indirectly told us not to continue our convrsation. i doubt that is even close to polite.
you have to understand that these are free forums and each thread's conversations aren't confined to one specific topic. it can revolve around it and even go far from it, but you can always return to the topic with 1 post. it's as simple as that...
We've never had any problems before, so that's why i also think this argument is getting useless.

Anyhow, if you thinks otherwise, I hope this silly crap doesn't continue.....peace Miss-Shj

OP

Miss-Shj

Mar 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #68
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

you're welcome...
    i understood what you meant...you're just repeating now and it doesn't sound any less offensive....please read my post again to find out why it is kinda offensive.

girl, i dont want to continue arguing, but you have to realize that by asking us not to change the topic, you indirectly told us not to continue our convrsation. i doubt that is even close to polite.
    you have to understand that these are free forums and each thread's conversations aren't confined to one specific topic. it can revolve around it and even go far from it, but you can always return to the topic with 1 post. it's as simple as that...
    We've never had any problems before, so that's why i also think this argument is getting useless.

Anyhow, if you thinks otherwise, I hope this silly crap doesn't continue.....peace Miss-Shj

to bad that you misunderstand what i want to tell you>
    i will be happy if all the members comment on my or other topic but i mean that when you comment outside the topic it was bad way for the members who wrote the topic that you or any one destroyed the main topic >>>>> excuse you dont accept any one tell you some advice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)